Player 1

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player šŸ„‹ | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has come for me to execute my prank of the week. I observed for a week to make sure my target is locked.

I cackled to myself as I tied the nylon on the railing by the stairs and tied it across the other end. I grinned after checking the knot.

Now we wait. It's easy. Chaeng always use the stairs to come up during this time as a part of her exercise. She won't be able to see the nylon with the white tiles of the complex so she'll definitely trip and I'm waiting to capture it on video.

I hid myself as I watch her round the corner. Almost there. I silently giggled. What I didn't see coming though was chaeng surprised face, eyes widening. Not because she fell for my trap because a ing guy did, who tumbled his way down to her. Uh-oh.

Chaeyoung snapped her head up and squinted her eyes scanning the area while calling on an ambulance probably while I zoomed towards hwasa and moonbyul's place.

"Hide me hide me hide me!" I frantically chanted and hid behind their couch.

"What did you dā€”

"Shhhhh!" I cut byul off.

"Pranpriya Manoban!! You did it this time!" Chaeyoung came in fuming. I can hear it from her voice

"What did she do?" Hwasa chuckled

"One of her pranks got way out of hand and seriously injured someone! I can see your orange hair !" I ducked and touched my hair, stupid color.

"It wasn't my fault he came earlier than you! It was meant for you going up the stairs not him going down it!" I shrieked

"You wanted me to fall off the stairs?!" She screeched

"No idiot! You were going up! The nylon was meant for you to trip and fall on your face forward, not backwards." Byul and hwasa laughed but stifled their laughter when chaeng's glares directed at them. See? Even they thought that was fun.

"Gosh lisa! You go and apologize right now! I heard he broke a leg and he's a taekwondo player for goodness sake! How are you gonna take responsibility for that?!"

"No one else uses the stairs during those times but you! Why'd he not use the elevator?" I whined. I made sure you know. I observed for a week and no one barely uses the damn stares and it's always just chaeng around that time!

"I don't know and I don't care! Go and repent right now!" I stomped on my foot but felt guilty so I did as told.

I was pouting all the way back and I see his back sitting on the stairs as a medic attended his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter