Player 33

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player ๐Ÿฅ‹ | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost time for them to wrap up with their practice and right on time, the infamous muho showed up. He's tall, well-built, his look's above average, he looks... kind. A wolf in a sheep's clothing. Aye but he got nothing on me. I'm an elite dressed like a daydream.

I pretended to be busy with my phone when I feel him sit next to me. He clears his throat but I still didn't give him a glance. "Excuse me miss?"

Cue to turn. I purposely flipped my hair as I turned to him "Hmm?" I feigned ignorance

"me?" I pointed to myself and he smiles.

"I hear you're the volunteer to be K-tigers manager?" He nods to the kids when I was confused to who he was pertaining to. I nodded.

"So you're jungkook's girlfriend? I don't see him yet?" He asked, looking around.

"He's also busy with practice, and no, I'm not his girlfriend." I closed my phone and pocketed it, turning my full attention to this guy.

"You're not?" I shake my head

"He's still courting me." I smile, tucking my hair behind my ear. Once again, I'm playing to be an innocent doll jungkook hates the most and I'm painting him s if he's whipped for me. He will be though. I'll make sure of that.

"Oh, he is?" He smirked just a bit then covered it with a sweet smile. I want to laugh. Is it because I already know who he really is that I can't help but notice things I wouldn't have if I were clueless?

"Why? What's funny?" I faked a frown when he chuckled to himself

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe he's courting someone." I tilt my head at him and he looked at me like contemplating to tell me so I playfully bumped his shoulder "What is it?" I urged.

"I don't know if I should tell you..." I actedย as if I'm anticipating his next words

"You see, Jungkook and I go a wayyy back, you can say we were best friends in high school, and he's such ... a playboy." I wanted to snort but I dramatically gasped

"What do you mean? Are you sure we're talking about the same Jungkook?" I awkwardly laughed and he sighs, scratching his brow

"That's why I didn't want to tell you. You seem to be a nice girl but hey, he must be a changed guy already so I don't think he's just toying with you and three other girls at the same time like before." It would have been so convincing if I hadn't known jungkook. Jungkook who hates the way I played like a fragile untouched when I'm really not and played me a fool because he hated it so much.

"You said you were best friends? arn't you now?" He sighs again and looking at a distance. I wonder if he's in theatrical arts? He's good playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter