Player 14

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who got your in a twist, love?" He smirks and I threw a pillow at him but he swiftly caught it

"Your ruining my summer!!" I huffed and he snorted

"Me? I ruined your summer? Last time I checked I'm the one in a wheelchair a-

"yaddah yaddah yaddah I get it!!" I cut him off, knowing he's just going to throw my mistake on my face again.

He stared at me then squinted his eyes, "What??!" My brows creased with the way he's looking at me. He then smirks and my twitched at his facial expressions. I want to wipe that annoying look on his face.

"You have a stain." I gasped and twisted my body to look at my behind but he bursted out laughing. I calmed myself before turning back to him.

"No wonder why you're extra cranky. Don't take it out on me, I didn't give you your period. Now, if I made you bleed down there, that's another story." He snickered

"Oh Jeon, how would you ever dream to do that? you don't have a big , You're the big , there's a difference." Ha! I wiped the smug look on his face. I can't be the only one who's pissed around here!

"Are you saying that I'm a , manoban?" duh?

"Couldn't comprehend the first time, jeon?" I crossed my arms and stood in one foot.

"What's this talk about first times and ? Let me join." Hwasa says enthusiatically as she barged in on us.

"Let's switch places! g'nyt!" I power walked out of the door but was quickly held back.

"Oh no you don't . As much as I love to get some of that, he's your responsibility ." Hwasa pulled on my collar til I sat down on the bed and left us.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep." I grumbled and laid down.

"Yah! I want to rest too! At least put me to bed first."

"What are you? A baby? You can do that yourself." I stubbornly turned my back on him and laid on the side.

"Fine!" I hear his struggle and feel the bed dip next to me. I smirked but yawned and feel my consciousness slip away as soon asI close my eyes.

I snuggled closer to my warm pillow and inhaled his scent... wait, his? I carefully cupped my hand around and I hear a clearing of throat

"You done feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter