Player 38

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Manoban, didn't your mom tell you not to go clubbing on a weekday?" He says over my ear

"What are you? Her spy?" I snorted but then remembered that yes, he technically is. I gasped and whirled around to face him "You don't dare."

"Watch me." He smirks and I had to stop the urge from jumping on him cause one, why is his hair permed? two, why are the first few buttons of his shirt left open exposing his collar and some of his chest? and three, I need to outwit him!

I chuckled and then looked up at him seriously then grabbed his nape so I can whisper on his ear "No jeon. You watch me."

I turned and strut away from him and looked over my shoulder to make sure he's watching and smirked then started dancing, dropping to the floor and slowly waved my way back up and swayed my hips as I whip my hair to the side, making sure to make eye contanct with him then flipped my head up, urging him to come with my index finger. Challenging him. Take the bait damn it!

They say if you can't beat them, join them. So I'm trying to make him stay and dance so I can still have fun without him telling me off to my mom.

I almost squealed when he smirked and uncuffed his sleeves, rolling it up to his elbows. Chaeng offered him a drink andhe downed it in one shot. Seriously, who is she playing for? Me or him?

The music then changed as he drinks his glass while looking at me. Travis Garland's Rocket, Really? I think the thumping of my heart join in with the beat of the intro and I watch jungkook put down the glass as he walks up to me before he gets too close he danced as the songs begins.

Won't you sit that on me
Show you how you feel

He moves to the ing song dangerously y with the dark surrounding and only with electric red and green laser beams serving as the lights, hitting some angles on his face and body which makes it more mesmerizing as he dances to seduce me. I swear he's seducing me! I was take off guard with how well he dances.

And walk right up to the side of your mountain
Cimb unil I reach your peak babe, the peak babe, the peak

He starts to grind forward toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter