Player 21

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaaaah!! Get off me! Get off mee!!" he screeched. Like hell I will!

"I'm done taking orders from you, you ! Dieee!!" I pulled on his hair as I straddle his back.

"Oww oww oww! Ya!!!" I'm livid! I won't stop 'til I make him bald! "You crazy ! How dare you make a slave out of me!" He continued screaming as I shook his head, not letting go of his hair, remembering all the hardships this dicktator let me go through.

"Stop it! My scalp feels like it's going to fall off!" He yells but it fell deaf on my ears

"I'm just checking cause you might be wearing a full mask! Who knows what's real with you" I angrily spat.

He raised his hands and unclasped my fists from his hair. He has strength alright! I bit on his hand so he'll let go of mine but he rolled over, ssquashing me a bit with his weight and was able to turn the tables around. Now I'm the one being straddled on my stomach as he grabbed on both of my wrist, pinning it on either side of my head and glared at me

"You dare glare at me when you're the one fooling me all this time!!" I struggle to free my wrist from his grasp to no avail

He snickered "It's ok if you do it to others but you're mad when it's done to you." I stopped wriggling and arched my brows.

"What do you mean?" he leaned his face closer and whispered "I know what you did last summer."

"gee Shawn Mendes, should I be Camila Cabello?" I rolled my eyes and he scoffed

"Not the song you dimwit! I mean literally!" Still does not make any sense! "I don't remember anything I did last summer for you to justify what you're doing to me!"

"You don't remember?!" Thanks to my long legs, I raised one up and wrapped it on his neck, catching him off guard and pulled him down with a force. He let go of my hand and grabbed my foot to untangle it from him. I qucikly moved and turned the tables once again with me straddling him.

"Remember what?!" I panted from all the movement. "I only remember partying with my girls the first half and joining Jennie in the country side for the rest of su- the plane ride home..." I realized and laughed humorlessly.

"Just because of that?!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter