Player 36

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going?" Jimin held my arm, stopping me.

"Lisa texted me saying muho's with junghwan." he frowns and stood up as well "Want me to come with you?"

I shook my head "It's ok, I planned on going to talk to him anyway."

"You sure?" I nod and he sighs, nodding in understanding. "Just text me if you need back up." I smiled and nodded, grabbing my bag and jogged my way out of the campus to my car and headed to my brother's school.

I texted lisa to inform her of my arrival but she didn't reply so I hurried inside. "Hyung!" My brother beams seeing me and muho turned to look at me. I glanced around to look for lisa but she;s nowhere to be found. "Noona's taking a pee break." I turned to see Jeongwoo, Junkyu, Jihoon and Jihoon grinning at me, wiggling their brows.

"I'm not looking for her." I mumbled and they just gave me a look that says they don't believe me. For a second I thought muho did something to lisa so I was relieved to hear she's safe.

"Jungkook." Muho gave me a small smile as he walks up to me. "It's been a long time huh?" He smiles fully, holding out a hand for me to shake and I just looked at it.

"Hyung! You're in you're still in your uniform, are you going to train us today?" Junghwan intervened, holding my hand and I looked down and almost cussed. I forgot to change out of my teakwondo uniform




"I'm actually helping that out. Maybe we could spar for old times sake?" Muho suggests and I meet his gaze

"What do you say?" My gaze softened. Maybe he had put it all on the past too.

"Sure, I don't see why not." The kids cheered specially junghwan and I chuckled, ruffling his hair.

"Why don't we go take extra mats and gears?" He smiles at me

"But hyung, we'll just watch, you can use ours." Junghwan reasoned out at muho and that's when I realized he wants us to be alone. Had he not change since then? or is he going to apologize?

"Who says you're just gonna watch? You'll still continue with your practice." Junghwan whined and I went with muho, leaving my things

We were heading for the faculty where the sports office is nearly located but he suddenly turned to the old H.E building which was deserted. "What are we doing here?"

He turned to face me and snickered, scratching his brow as he walked closer to me "I thought I made it cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter