Player 45

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you like her?" Mingyu nods his head towards where Lisa is. Her hair up in a high ponytail, she's wearing a cropped top with her sports bra is peeking every now and then, paired with black and bright neon pink running yoga shorts.

He was asking what the kids were arguing about at lunch. They were so noisy, I wouldn't be surprise if everyone knew.

I draw my eyes back from her figure and scowled at Mingyu "like? Are you kidding me? Don't get fooled with the cute smile she plasters on her pretty face. She may look like she's innocent but she's anything but that." I remember all the pranks she did on me and chuckled.

"You know Muho right?" I laughed at the memory and told mingyu what lisa did to him.

"You should've seen his face! That's how deceiving she is." I laughed some more

"Mhm. So you do like her." He smiles at me and bumped my shoulder "just confess already dude."

"What? Didn't you hear what I just said?"

"I did hear you loud and clear. And I see how you talk about her with that smile on your face."

I'm suddenly aware that the corners of my lips are still tugged up and I snickered, looking away from mingyu "I told you. It was a funny memory. Can you not smile if you're laughing?"

"Yeah, but my eyes don't sparkle the way yours does everytime you mention her." He teased and I rolled my eyes at him "I didn't take you as a hopeless romantic?" What sparkle is he talking about.

"And I didn't take you as someone to be as prideful. Eyes don't lie my friend" I wasn't listening to him anymore. My eyes focused on an unpleasant sight infront of me.

"Who's that?" I asked Mingyu, not tearing my gaze away from them

"That's One." My brows furrowed hearing such an ugly name

"One?" I scoffed, "Does he think he's number one or something?"

Mingyu laughed and I glared at him. What's so funny? "why are you angry?"

"Who says I am, I just don't like his name." I don't like the way he looks too and how she looks at him. She rarely gives out genuine smiles and I can see it from here.

"It's just his nickname. His real name's jaewon but he's really good too that's why his nickname fits." I stood up to leave

"We'll see about that." I mumbled, walking towards the two having their own world

"Where are you going?" Mingyu asked laughing. Why is he laughing? Did my story finally process on his head? Took him long enough to catch up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter