Player 16

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with a start. I fell asleep with my face down. The weather is really nice here, you don't need air condition cause it's already cold, it rains moderately. A perfect bed weather.

Is jungkook done with the shower? I hear a shuffling of clothes so I rolled on my back and sat up, my body still cocooned at the thick white sheets, only my face is showing.

Jungkook and I looked at each other with wide eyes, my eyes darted down to his hands, holding an iron man boxer briefs and then it naturally darted towards his unclothed area. He was so everything's unclothed.

"Ahhhhhhhhh-" We both screamed and he quickly turned around letting me see his squishable peach .

"My eyes! Oh my eyes!" I squealed, my hand still trapped so I can't cover them, not like I'm planning to.

"Stop looking!!!" He screamed, desperately trying to cover himsef and wheeled himself as fast as he can back towards the bathroom.

"Are blessed. Hahahahahahahahahahaha" My scream turned to fits of laughter as I rolled over the bed, freeing myself from the sheets. Damn boyy, that was 4k UHD! I can feel tears coming up my eyes.

"What was that?" Jisoo asked, popping her head on the door but I can't answer, still busy laughing that no sound is coming up, my stomach aching, I feel like abs are forming.

"Come on , breakfast is ready." She says, coming to pull me up. I let her drag me as I try my best to stop myself from laughing.

"What did you do to the poor boy?" I shook my head at chae

"Nothing," I giggled, pinching my cheeks together cause it's hurting from too much laughter.

"We heard you both screaming your lungs off." Jennie raised a brow at me as I sat next to her.

"It's not mine to tell. Ask him." Just in time jungkook came out, fully clothed and hair still wet. Everyone's eyes were on him. He threw me a glare and bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing and shrugged.

"Why were you screaming?" Hwasa asked him

"Nothing, lisa scared me. I didn't know she was there." He says through gritted teeth. Hwasa snickered and motioned to me with her hands. Of course she caught on. I just raised my brows up and down making her laugh. I gasped when I felt hands on my thigh, jumping a bit on my seat. When did he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter