Player 4

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I huffed and wiped the sweat that formed my forehead and put my hands on either side of my hips, standing in one leg.

"Done?" He stared at the huge painting he let me put on his wall and rubbed his chin slowly. I swear if this little sh—

"Actually, it looks better where you moved it from."

"YAH!" He flinched when I yelled. I carried the painting put it in his hands which he struggled to balance.

"Move it yourself!" I had enough with his unnecessary orders.

"Yah manoban! Remember yo—

"Yes I broke your foot and now I'm tempted to break the other one!" I hissed.

"Is it that time of the month?" He wondered out loud, putting the painting down and lean it on his couch.

"Just hurry if you want to eat with us! Chaeyoung doesn't like anyone to be late for a meal." I rolled my eyes

"Oh, so you're hungry." He says, nodding to himself

"Are you coming or what?" He leaned back on his chair and jerked his thumb to the push handle.

I marched towards him and pushed him out of his unit and he paled when he saw I'm taking him towards the stairs. I cackled and tipped his wheelchair forward, sending him flying towards the flight of stairs. But of course, that was only in my imagination.

I wheeled him to our unit where the girls are already preparing the table. "Well hello there. I don't think we've been properly introduced." This . I glared my eyes at her and she just chuckled, offering her hand to him.

"I'm hwasa, you must be jungkook?" Jungkook was going to accept her hand but I wheeled him towards the table.

"Hey!"

"Shut up I'm hungry!" Byul laughed and I ignored hwasa's teasing gaze

"I'm byul" she offered her hand and he accepted it. "Nice to meet you."

"We waited for you and you just eat first?" Chaeyoung scolded

"Someone didn't bother feeding me and let me do all the work. I'm hungry!" Chaeyoung raised her hands in surrender and offered me more rice.

"Let me assist you instead." Chaeyoung smiled, putting rice on jungkook's plate.

"But, you shouldn't really work anyone out in an empty stomach. Do you hear me?!" Jungkook gulped and leaned back, nodding.

"Chaeng, you're scaring the poor guy with a knife." I was amused but jungkook looks like he'll jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter