Player 48

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Me? Being stubborn? About what? Since when?" I nagged to my good friend who just shook his head at me, chuckling to himself. I was about to convince him some more— about what? I don't know either, when I saw one with Lisa again.

My brows creased as I watch her smile as he leans whispered something in her ear. She bites— bites?! her lips as if suppressing herself to smile wider but failed and laughed aloud, her body bumping his as he laughs as well.

I got a distracted hearing mingyu snort "what are we? Still in high school?"

"What?" I briefly glanced at him but immediately peeled my eyes back to her. "Not stubborn my " he scoffs and leaves me alone muttering words like how childish we are. I was going to defend myself when a pretty blonde girl blocked my way.

🥋🥋🥋

Jaewon came over and asked me if I have a yadom which gave me a flasback when I was new in the country and the girls thought I said yadong, which I'm sure the reason why he's whispering it cause how it could easily be misheard. He laughed with me when I told him the story but my laughter died down when I hear an excited squeal saying "Oppa! It is you!!" and saw a girl leaping into Jungkook's arms.

Listen, he can be flirty but he's not the type to like having girls literally throwing themselves at him so why is he letting this girl jump on him and he welcomes her with open arms. As far as I know, he doesn't have a sister. "Excuse me, Junghwan's calling me." I excused myself to jaewon and quickly looked for junghwan.

"There you are! Come with me!" He had no time to argue as I pulled him where we can see his brother, still talking and touchy with the blonde girl.

"Do you know that girl?" Junghwan craned his neck to see who his brother is talking to and distractedly answered "I don't... think so."

He doesn't know her, that means she's not a relative, nor an old flame, right? Cause junghwan should know if she were.

"She's pretty" yoshi comments.

"I'm prettier." I grumbled.

"You jealous noona?" I whipped my head towards a smirking yedam

"Define jealousy?"

"Someone who insists they're prettier at someone being complimented as pretty without being compared to?" Jihoon grins

"Ya! I was merely stating my observation as yoshi was stating his." They all looked with those annoying faces that implies I'm only convincing myself.

"Why? Don't you agree with me!?" I put my hands on my hips, raising my brows at them, daring to disagree but they just made an excuse to leave and ran making my jaw drop. "Don't you dare ask snacks from me!" I huffed and glared at his direction

My eyes squinted as they talked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter