Player 15

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you dare take these away." I glared at jungkook, lining up the pillows between us as a barrier.

"I will try my very best to control my desires, manoban." He drawls dryly, yawning and covering an arm over his eyes. I made move to punch him but he took a peek so I acted as if I was stretching instead, slowly lying down.

I grumbled curses to myself as to why I'm stuck with this jerk. I can't believe I had a crush on him! Did he have a twin that died? Cause I swear he was a gentleman and a cute baby then. Looking so innocent when he's really a dictatorial jerk.

I closed my eyes and hope for the night to be long cause we're in a damn farm, who knows what chores this jerk would want me to do?! I wouldn't put it past him to be lenient on me, I can already feel my bones starting to ache. I fell asleep cursing jungkook in my mind.

My brows twitched hearing the loud cocking of the rooster. I ignored it and snuggled closed to my pillow, sniffing the manly scent. Wait, manly?

"dOnT yOu dArE tAkE thEsE aWaY she says." I opened my eyes with a glare, carefully moving away from him cause of his ing tent.

"Your morning wood says so much about your control jeon." I rolled my eyes sitting up and quickly removing possible morning glories on my eye

"It's a natural occurance, manoban." he rshrugs, not even trying to hide his .

"Still caused by overwhelming desire. I understand I'm so desirable that you lust over me even in your dreams." I grinned, batting my lashes at him.

"I am currently surrounded by pretty gals maboban, don't flatter yourself."

"Are you saying you're lusting over my friends?!" I shrieked in disgust

"I never said anything about lusting, I'm just saying if there's anyone I desire here, it won't be you."

"This is proof you jerk!" With that, I flicked his erect friend causing him to yell and I bolted out of the bed, stopping myself from cackling with evil laughter.

"Oww!! What did you do that foor?!" Ooooh y. cursing loudly with veins popping up his neck. I slightly shook my head, going back to my senses. Not the time to be drooling lisa but he looked hot though. He rarely cuss!

"If I flick back your you'll be screaming harassment! Oh wait... I might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter