Player 46

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was busy scolding twelve children on their knees with their arms raised, well, eleven, cause one is sitting on a bucket of ice after his got caught on fire. How? We'll soon find out.

"How the hell did Haruto's get caught on fire?" I asked and they all started to talk all at once and jungkook whistled making them stop.

"Yedam." Jungkook calls out, scratching brow and the boy explains "well according to a scientific research, farts are natural gases, and to make it short, we did a fact check."

"A fact check? By farting over the bonfire?" I raised a brow. Not gonna lie, it was temtping to try it.

"Precisely." This boy. He even looks proud. Why did I think he was the normal one?

"So haruto tried it and got caught on fire?" I gave haruto a judging look but he shook his head and marked an X with his arms.

"So how did he get caught in it?" Jungkook points at ruto who is sitting on a bucket filled with ice. It stopped the fire. Good thing it only caught his pants and not have any serious burns on his skin. Maybe that's why boys wearing their pants low is a thing?

"I was the one who tried the experiment first" Jeongwoo shuffled on his knees forward. Ofcourse he'll do it first.

"But it didn't do anything so we thought it might be because I wasn't close enough." I can see where this is going...

"So he went closer?" I probed

"No. Junghwan did since he's feeling gassy and he ate alot. The experiment was a failure but it did boost the wind of the fire going to the direction of the fart which reached ruto who had the pit behind him as he crouches down for a good photo of Jaehyuk and Asahi." Hyunsuk answers, standing up and doing a demo as he tells the story and his clumsy tripped at his own feet and almost got burnt if it weren't for Doyoung's quick reflexes.

"The fire was too large and maybe it's the food too..." Yedam nods to himself and jots down on his phone.

"No more fart experiments while we're here." Jungkook warned, pointing at each one and yedam pockets his phone.

"Do you understand?" I used my momma strict voice matching wide eyes and they simultaneously nodded like a bunch of bubble heads going boing boing on the car's dashboard.

"Haruto, go to the clinic and make sure you don't have burns." The children helped their friend up and lent a jacket he can use to cover his holed pants.

Jungkook brushes his hair and sighed, "See, that's why you should've kept an eye on them and not busy chatting with some guy."

"Excuse me? Are you blaming me?!" I glared at him.

"You're here to look after them."

"I'm here cause I was threatened to!  How long are you gonna use my mom on me?! It is your fault since you're responsible for bringing us here!"

"You wouldn't be scared of your mom if you didn't do anything that would make her mad. Is it my fault you did something that would make her so angry that she'd ship you back to your hometown?!" We were yelling at each other, panting in rage, glaring at one another.

"Now kissss." I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter