Player 12

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player ๐Ÿฅ‹ | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched in amusement as he spit the food back out. I snorted at how comical he looked with a glare on his face.

"Are you trying to poison me manoban?!" I giggled as he desperately wiped his tongue to get the taste out and reached for his water.

"You hurt my feelings jeon." I dramatacally frown by drooping my brows low and exaggerated pout with my mitted hands clutching my heart.

"Good! That's the goal." This jerk.

"Yeah? so you failed, since I've long accepted the fact that I can't cook." I shrugged, throwing the mittens down the table and sat down adjacent to him.

"Then why did you even bother cooking?" He spats. I pissed him good.

"But I'm just obeying your orders sir." I batted my lashes at him.

"Go fry me an egg instead." He orders and left the dining area to watch some tv. I mimicked him as I stood grumpily to grab some eggs.

I stared at the roundish white thing on my hand. It's just an egg. It's the most basic thing to cook. How hard can it be?

"Hey jeon! How do you want your egg??"

"Just scramble it." He muttered.

Scrambled. Crack the egg, put some salt, mix it and fry. I nodded to myself as I did a checklist. I hummed as i cook the egg and was satisfied at the outcome. It came out golden and it smells good.

"Jeon! your egg's ready!" He wheeled himself back to the dining area and inspected the egg.

"Looks edible enough." he mumbles as he took a sniff before putting it in his mouth. I watched as he chewedย  but then his face soured and he spits it out. Again.

"You're not supposed to include the shells!" He yelledand I flinched

"Only small bits got in. I thought it would dissolve." He looks like he's about to eat me whole.

"How can you not fry and egg!"

"Frying is still part of cooking, duh. And I did fry it!"

"Go buy me ready to eat food! I'm starving!!" He panted.

"I am too! You have money to buy food why'd you have to make me cook?" I grumbled and he threw punches on the air. I clutched unto his sleeve and he turned to glare at me.

"What now?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"You're the one who's punching somethuing I can't see! Do you see something I don't?" He just stared at me and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter