Player 26

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I focused my eyes on the tv and blindly reached for chaeng who's sitting next to me "Get the door."

"No, you get it." She grumbles, slapping my hands away.

"Aish!" I stood up in annoyance at the persistant banging on our door.

"Ya! Pause it while I get the door!" I whined at chaeyoung. We're currently watching... wait for it... BARBIE as Princess and the Pauper.

"No, We can just rewind it when you get back." I groaned and walked towards the door with a pissed look on my face. I peeped at the peephole to see who it is and rolled my eyes seeing it's jungkook.

"What is it jeon? You're rui-" I gasped when he pulled me to him harshly. "Do you know what you've done?!" He seethed.

"Uh... gave you blue balls?" He let go and I watch as he try to control his anger. Is this a trap? He looks hot his lips, cussing and raking his hair like that then his piercing glares went back to me as he hold his phone up close to my face

"Look at what you did!" I tried but I got cross-eyed at how close it is

"I can't see with it being so close to my face idiot!" I snatched his phone and looked at what he wants me to see while he puts his hands on either side of his hips and breathing heavily. I've never seen him that angry before.

"Oh wow, you're that known to have an article about it? cool."

"Cool?! Don't you know what you just did?!" He yells

"Registered your name for the league?"

"What did you do that for?!"

"What for?" I faked offense, "I felt responsible for you not able to join your last game because of what I did that's why I ought to make things right." I said innocently as possible, batting my lashes at him.

"Uuuuurrrghhh!!" He curled his fists infront of me then turned to throw kicks and punches to the air

I snort "I thought it's taekwondo, not kick-boxing?"

"You dare joke?" He scoffs. "It's not funny! You know nothing!" he screams at me and it made me flinch.

"Enlighten me then." I leaned back to our closed door and crossed my arms with his phone still in my hand. He paced back and forth before turning his attention back to me after ruffling his hair in frustration

"You know my brother. I assume that's how you knew I was just playing with you?" I kept silent thinking he might do something to the poor baby. He huffs in annoyance "I'm not going to do anything to him."

"Ok, yes. And?"

"What did he tell you?" We both bowed to the mother and child who walked by us and I eyed jungkook "Can we talk about this inside?" I turned to punch our code when he pulled me to his unit.

"Now talk." He pushed me down the sofa to sit w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter