Player 54

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh I can't believe he won't be serving jail time. Probation? Really?" Lisa grumbles as we got out of the police station after being called in for what happened, stomping her feet walking down the stairs and then paused, turned back and yelled "It was attempted kidnapping!"

I chuckled and pulled her before she commits a crime at the station itself.

"He'll still get what he deserves, importantly, it's all over now." She was about to argue but shuts up when I pulled her closer, "what are you doing?"

"I haven't properly checked on you." I mumble as I inspect her body, checking from her wrists, to her arms, her legs, on her back.

"I told you I'm fine, your brother and his friends are very reliable. They were quick to jump into action... literally." She grins, teasing me that my brother could even take me on and win. I laughed, straightening up. "I don't know whether I should be happy about that or be nervous."

"Definitely the latter." She laughs.

"But seriously, thank you for looking after my brother. Everything could've turned ugly if you weren't there."

"I know, I'm pretty." She flips her hair, smirking, obviously trying to lighten up the mood when I turned serious. She starts to feel conscious as I continue to stare at her in all seriousness. "You are."

Her smile wavered and that's when Dokyeom showed up, putting me in a head lock. "Come on! Time to celebrate!" I groaned and elbowed him so he'll let go.

"Join us? I'm sure the kids will look for you." Yes, I'm using my brother as an excuse. It seemed to have worked countless times.

"I have prior commitments with chaeng and hwasa."

"They can come too." she shakes her head, "don't miss me too much Jeon."

"Fine, I'll try." I can't help but laugh at her facial expression. She scowls before we went our separate ways.

 

 

🥋🥋🥋

 

"Lisa slow down. What's bothering you?" Chaeyoung slaps my arms as I downed another beer.

"Me? Bothered? I'm not bothered at all," I'm not bothered with how serious he looked complimenting me, how sincere he was for me being there for his brother  "not the slightest bit!" I glared, grabbing another bottle but Chae moved it further. "Spill it ."

"It's nothing. It's just been too long since I got some action." Hyejin snorts, "What's stopping you? There's a lot of guys eyeing you here, for example." she raised a glass looking behind me and I turned to see cute guys raising their beer at hand to us. He's cute, but  Jungkook- "Ugh!" I  banged my head on the table.

"Are you drunk? Already?" Chaeyoung asks in disbelief, checking her wristwatch. "It's not eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter