TUTOR

Living In The Heart
I looked at the food that was served in front of me. Umma decided to cook my favourite western food which is Macaroni and cheese. I should be eating it like hell now but somehow, I lose my appetite today. That macaroni and cheese look like Junsu socks right now. EEEWWWW!! That is disgusting! Imagine ME eat THAT? Oh God. I felt like throwing out right now.

“~~~~~~~-ah, why aren’t you eating your meal? Are you sick honey?” Umma asked in concerned.
“Nah! I just don’t have the appetite. That’s all”.
“But this is macaroni and cheese honey. You LOVE it”.
“I don’t feel like eating umma”.
“Honey, just take a one bite at least. You’ll get sick if you’re not eating”, appa asked me. I just sighed and take one tiny bite. Urrrhhh!! I regret talking about Junsu socks because now it really felt like I’m eating it..
“There. I’ll be in my room if you need me”, before anyone could say anything, I just ran towards my room.

I sat alone at my veranda. I felt so confused right now. Yunho’s face keep on appearing here and there. it seems like everything I do, is always related to that guy. Why the heck did you get in my head huh Jung Yunho?! It was just ONE dream and you FALL FOR HIM? Are you sick ~~~~~~~? You CAN’T fall for someone without knowing him truly and deeply. Dream is just a dream. It meant nothing! He meant nothing to you. does he? Oh damn! I hate this feeling.

Warghhhhh!!!! I don’t understand why this is happening to me. I really don’t. my life was going smooth and easy before that dream and now it’s all blurry. Deep inside me, I’m enjoying this moment. Really! It felt different with Yunho. But NO! I can’t do this. it’s hard to live like this. I can’t love another guy because I don’t know what will wait for me in the future. I can bet you it’s the thing people call pain.

A hand suddenly touched my shoulder. I flinched a little but calmed down as I saw who it was. A smile formed on my face. “Yah! Why didn’t you knock?” He just laughed seeing my annoyed face but still smiling though.

“I did but you doesn’t seems to hear it”, he messed up my hair and sat next to me.
“So what’s up?”
“Nothing’s up. Everything is down”.
“Why?”
“It’s a long story”.
“Well, we have all night to talk so talk”, he makes himself comfortable before signaling me to start the story.
“Do you know Jung Yunho?”
“Yeah. He’s my best bud now”, oh well. Didn’t see that one coming.
“Well, I had this dream about him….”
“What dream?”
“I’m going to tell you right now so shut up!”
“Hehehe…. Sorry”.
“In that dream, he became my husband and since that dream. My feelings towards him change. Before this, I don’t really care if he lives or die but now, I got butterfly in my stomach every time he’s near me…”
“Do you felt that when you’re with me?” I gave Jaejoong the looks that could kill.
“Ok…Ok…. I know”, he pouted and shut up. Oh so cute.
“And you know, when I’m with him, I become something that’s not me”.
“Something like what?”
“When he said ‘hey!’. I answer, ‘Oh hello’ in a very polite way”.
“Ok. That doesn’t sound like you”.
“I know right”.
“And can you believe that I become ‘shy’ when I’m with him!”
“YOU?! SHY?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” I know I used to love this guy but know I felt like killing him. He laughed so bad on the floor which cause me to kick his leg so he would shut up but guess what, IT DIDN’T EFFECT HIM AT ALL!!
“YAH! If you’re not going to help me than you better get out of here”, you’re just getting on my nerves.
“Since when did you get all sensitive?”
“Since you left”, it’s true.
“Aish! Cool down Patrick. I will help you”, Jaejoong got up and sat next to me than he looked at me with those deep eyes.
“What’s the problem huh ~~~~~~~~?”
“I….I don’t know if I do like him or not. If I don’t, than why I act all strange with him but if I do…. I don’t want that”.
“Why?”
“Remember what happen between us?” I don’t want that to happen again.
“Hey, things maybe doesn’t work out between us but that doesn’t mean it won’t work between you guys”, that makes sense.
“But….”
“But what?”
“I don’t want to get hurt again”, I don’t think my heart can bare it.
“Than don’t fall in love”.
“Huh?!”
“Love is hurt. Hurt is love. It’s a package. If you don’t want to get hurt than you cannot fall in love”, I sighed. Love is hurt. You can’t just have one of them.
“~~~~~~~~-ah, one thing that I’ve learn from you is that love is always a good thing. Even though you didn’t get me as your boyfriend, you still get me as your bestfriend and brother. It might happen the same way with Yunho”.
“UURRHHH!! Another bestfriend and brother like YOU?! No thanks. I rather be this way”, Jaejoong face changed 360 degree after hearing that. I just laughed.
“I hate talking to you, you know that?” Hahaha! He’s annoyed by me!
“Awwhh…. Don’t be that way Jaejoongie oppa”, he smiled seeing my cute pleading face.
“So what are you going to do ~~~~~~~~?”
“Do what?”
“About Yunho”, ah! That. I just sighed as I heard that name. my head feels burden now. Much burden.
“Molla!!” I put my head down. I felt like crying that time.
“Hey....” Jaejoong cupped my chin and lift my face up to meet his dreamy eyes.
“Whatever happens, you know you have me. If things get to painful, just call my name and I’ll be there”, hearing that and seeing the truth sincerity Jaejoong shown from his eyes, I know I can count on him. I always can.
“Gomawo oppa”, I just hugged him tightly. I never knew how it feels to have a big brother but I guess I know now.

WHY is it mathematic is so hard? Aish! Isn’t it enough that I have to face Physics, Chemistry, History and now MATH?! Arrrrhhhhh!! Who ever found this mathematic deserve a beating. I should probably ask unnie to tutor me. But no thank you. I rather flunk math FOREVER than ask my unnie to become my tutor. Of course she would be delighted to become my tutor but two minutes after the tutoring section, I’ll die in headache!

“Uuurrrhhhh!! I need a tutor”, I murmured as I was studying alone at the canteen. My brain could explode any second now.
“For what subject”, a voice suddenly asked. My brain was too in pain to even look back and see who it was.
“Math”, what else!
“I’m good at math. I can teach you!”
“Are you sure? I’m so dumb in it”, so dumb….
“You’re not dumb. You just need guidance. That’s all”, than I could feel a presence sitting next to me. My soul suddenly awaken. Quickly I lifted my head up and look at the person besides me.
“Hey!” He smiled sweetly at me.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Omo!!” As fast as lightning, his hand reached the back of me and saved me from falling from the couch. Then he pulled me up and looked at me in worried.
“Are you ok?”
“Ummhhmm….”
“You’re not hurt right?”
“No…..”
“Fuh!! That was close”, he used his hands to wipe the sweet on his forehead showing that he was relief. Oh! HOT!
“Sorry if I stuttered you. I didn’t mean it”.
“It’s ok….” Usually I will say “YAH! Are you trying to KILL me?”
“So do you still want a math tutor?” And I nodded eagerly. Was it because I like to learn and NOT flunk math for once or is it because JUNG YUNHO will be my tutor? It’s because of Yunho.
“Now. Let’s start studying”, and the study session started between us.

Well the first half of the time I was more adoring his face while act stupid but than things got serious. Me, serious?! Haha! I know hilarious right but that’s what happen. Yunho is such a good tutor. I’m not only saying this because I have a crush on him ok. He’s really good at this tutoring thingy. I actually find math quiet easy. Not as hard as I always think of it. maybe because I was always so dramatic that’s why it felt hard. Always so hard and on top of that, I’m a lazy ! I don’t like studying.

“Do you understand it ~~~~~~~~?” Yunho asked after he explained to me about probability.
“Yeah. Thanks Yunho oppa”, I don’t know why but I will blush every time I call him “oppa”.
“You’re welcome kiddo”, he pinched me on the cheeks which makes me blush even MORE!
“Awww…. You’re so cute ~~~~~~~-ah”, stop making me blush Jung Yunho!
“Let’s do this again tomorrow ok?” I looked up at him. Is he serious? He wants to tutor me AGAIN?!
“But wouldn’t it trouble you?”
“Nah! It won’t. I’ll see you tomorrow ok? Same time, same place”.
“Ye….” He gave me one last smile before disappear through the back gate.
“Ahhh….” I can’t help but to adore this guy even more. Even his back look so good. Such a y back! I sound erted.