CHOCOLATE COOKIES

Living In The Heart
“~~~~~~~~-ah, please make your awesome/great/delicious chocolate cookies for us. Please….please….please….” Minnie begging voice echoed in my ears as I focus baked the chocolate cookies. Huh…. If Changmin wasn’t my bestfriend, there would be NO WAY I’m going to baked this for him. I like baking but somehow, these days, I’m not in the mood to do anything. Yunho keeps popping in my mind every now and then. Well thank you Jaejoong though because I was right. Jooyeon unnie decrease her nagging since Jaejoong live with us. She’s been acting all quiet and all. When Jaejoong is near, Jooyeon unnie will go away.

“BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Jaejoong suddenly POPPED in front of me like a ghost.
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” I screamed like hell. Jaejoong on the other hand just laughed. You’re having fun huh Jaejoong.
“Yah! Are you trying to kill me because you did a DAMN good job doing it!"
“Hahaha! Sorry. Just can’t help it. You look to serious and it’s not like you to be so serious”, yeah I know.
“What ya doing?” He peeked his head behind me.
“I’m baking some cookies. Want one?”
“YOU BAKE?!” Jaejoong was SOOOOOO shock that his eyes ALMOST popped out of its socket.
“What’s with the shock face?”
“What happen to the Lee ~~~~~~~~ that I used to know? She doesn’t cook moreover baking. I remember you said to me one night. We were talking on the phone and you suddenly whined ‘Jaejoong, I’m hungry’. Than I said ‘Go cook something’ and you said back ‘eerrrr…. I don’t cook ok’. Remember?” I looked at him in amazement. Wow!
“What?”
“Jaejoong, you….you remember all of that?”
“Yeah…. Why? Is it wrong?”
“No. not at all. I’m just struck”.
“Why?”
“I can’t believe you remember our conversation”.
“Well why wouldn’t I be?”
“Yeah because you know, you seems like a jerk face that go all sweet with girls and that’s all”, Jaejoong that make his hurt face.
“Do I really look like that?”
“Yeah….” Kind off.
“Owh man! I need to work out on my appearance”, I just smile when I see Jaejoong bring out his mirror and try to ‘fix’ his appearance.
“Jaejoong, you look ok. No need to change anything”.
“Hey, aren’t you supposed to call me oppa? I mean I’m older you know”, I looked at him and he look back.
“Jaejoong oppa….” a BIG smile formed on his face.
“That’s more like it”, and we both laughed.

Since Jaejoong come back to my life, I kept on laughing and smiling. He really brings out the best in me. My life seems so much brighter with him in it. But, you know. Something seems off. I really don’t think he owns my heart anymore. Not even one percent. I can’t stop thinking about Yunho. Not at all. My nervous feeling when he’s around is getting more badly. Even when he’s like 10 feet away, I would get stomach in my butterfly. And when I didn’t see his face one day, I’ll get all moody and sad.

“~~~~~~~!” Jooyeon unnie voice woke me up from my day dreaming.
“Hey!” Jaejoong smiled at her. Than secretly, I saw her blushing. OMG! My unnie blush?! That’s seemed like a miracle.
“~~~~~~~~-ah, um…. Nothing”, she than ran up stairs. We both looked at her in unison.
“What’s up with her?” Jaejoong said as he tossed some cookies that I made inside his mouth.
“Don’t know”.
“Humh, your cookies is….. GOOD”, the shock face was on again.
“Why so shock AGAIN?!”
“Never thought you could bake stuff this good”.
“What that suppose to mean?”
“It means what it suppose to mean”.
“Urgh! Whatever Jae oppa”, and I continue bake my cookies for Changmin while Jae keep on getting on my nerve that night.

“HERE!” I tossed the cookies in front the eating monster, Shim Changmin. His face from a deep frowning change to glittery and shiny here and there. Minnie, Minnie. He loves food and…. That’s all he ever love. If he has a girlfriend which I doubt he will, she must be a damn good cooker or she looks like hamburger with double the cheese and meat. That would be funny. Hahaha!!

“~~~~~~~-ah, saranghae”, I smiled seeing his cuteness.
“Hey! What about me?!” Junsu whined.
“Just share it for God sake”, Sunny finally spoke.
“Yeah”, I agreed and sat next to her. Right now were suppose to be studying for the mid term exam but when Changmin sees food and Junsu can’t accept the fact that he didn’t get one, studying will be over.
“Where’s Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu asked.
“Don’t know”.
“How could you NOT know?”
“Sunny-ah, what do you mean by that?”
“You’re so in love with him remember? You’re supposed to know where he is”.
“Yeah. I…. he’s somewhere around the school I guess. Why should I care?” I see him everyday at home you know and once in a while, I need to get away from that hot face.
“You know, you don’t sound like Lee ~~~~~~~ that I know anymore. You used to go all happy when we talk about Jaejoong hyung but now…. Not anymore”, Changmin’s babbling does make sense.
“True”, Junsu agree.
“If I don’t sound like Lee ~~~~~~~, than how do I sound like?”
“A girl who finally gets over her first love and ready to move on”, and I stop talking for a moment and just stare at my friends faces.

Me? Over Jaejoong? Really? So this is how it feels to get over someone huh? But why doesn’t it feels good? Maybe because it’s the fact that I know that I’ll get hurt again if ever I fall for someone else. Yeah. Loving Jaejoong was full of hurt that even I was shock to know that I could survive it but at least, I know the hurt was meaningful. In the end, he’s still my bestfriend. Those hurt already bonded with me well so it didn’t hurt that much. If I fall for someone else, it’ll be a whole new type of hurting. I don’t think my soul could bare another hurt like that.

“~~~~~~~~!!!!” Sunny voice stuttered me a bit.
“Hmm”
“Are you ok?”
“Fine”, I’m lying.
“~~~~~~~~-ah, your cookies are like SUPER AWESOME!!” Haha! I know Minnie.
“But I think I have enough cookies for today”, and we’re all were like EH?!
“Did I just hear it right? Shim Changmin said he had ENOUGH of food?! How much do you eat before you eat the cookies? 3 thousand tan of rice?!” Junsu was like ssssoooooo surprise with Changmin’s words. I never EVER hear him said THAT before. He’s full? What? Does his worm whole stomach can’t bare anymore food? I doubt that.
“Yah! Shim Changmin! Do you have something on your mind. You won’t act like this if you were ‘normal’ “, Sunny and I looked at him waiting for answer.
“I got an A minus in math”, ahh! No wonder he reject foods. If you don’t know it yet, Changmin’s a nerd. A cute one. He’s this freaking Einstein and it hurts his ‘smartass’ when he didn’t get A plus especially in math since it’s his FAVOURITE subject.
“Man, do you know that you’re lucky that you even PAST math. Be thankful a bit will ya”, Junsu a.k.a the said.
“But it’s an A M.I.N.U.S! I usually got A P.L.U.S”.
“Hey, I know I’m dumb but I can spell those words. Don’t need to spell it for me”.
“Oh really? Than what does this spell? J.U.N.S.U S.T.U.P.I.D?” Sunny spell it in English.
“J.U.N Jun…S.U. su…. Jun….Jun….”, he’s just as dumb as Jessica is.
“Call me when you finally figure it out ok?” Not planning to wait for Junsu brilliantly dumb mind to work. I just pack up my stuff and the left out cookies and walked out towards the bus station. Appa said he’ll pick me up there.

While waiting, I pulled out my Ipod to listen to some song. I was able to mumble some words out and act as if I was singing that song. Trust me, it’s ugly. 15 minutes past and appa still haven’t arrived yet. Aish! Where is he? Don’t tell me he forgot his way to the school cause if that the case is, I have to make him a map AGAIN! Appa is a bit forgetful. Ok not a bit. A LOT! he constantly forgot stuff. Once, he forgot that Jooyeon unnie is his daughter. Can you believe it? what kind of father forget his OWN daughter? Well my kind of father.

I was bored waiting for appa that doesn’t seem to be coming in soon so I looked around the bus stop. Maybe Jooyeon unnie and Jaejoong is already back from the extra classes that they have. It’s easier that way. I just go back home with them and let appa wait for me here like a crazy old man. Hah! That will teach him some lesson. NEVER forget to pick up your PICKY daughter on time.

At one point, all the song in my slow-song-playlist finish playing. There was like 30 song in it and God this pissed me off. Where is that old man? ah jinja ya!

“Hey……”

DUP!DAP!DUP!DAP!DUP!DAP!

My heart skipped a beat hearing the voice that my soul would recognize anywhere. Chill heart. Chill. It’s just Jung Yunho. That’s all. Well he is the problem here. He cause my heart to get all racing here and there.

“Oh hello”, when did I become so polite?
“What are you doing here ~~~~~~~?” He asked while sat next to me. There was like wider space around us but he choose to sit NEXT to me and it was like only inch away. *Yahhhhooooooooo!* My heart cheered. Wow! Relax there heart. He might just like to sit next to female species.
“I’m waiting for my dad”.
“How long have you been waiting?”
“Not long”, LIAR!
“Ahhh….”
“Um…. Does the extra classes already end?” He’s in the same class as Jooyeon unnie and Jaejoong oppa so if he’s out here, meaning they already out to.
“I’m not from the classes. I was back from practice”, stupid ~~~~~~~! It was OBVIOUS he was wearing his basketball jersey and all sweaty. He can’t be from the extra classes. Stupid! Stupid!
“Oh. Ok”, I didn’t know what to say.

Than was a long, LONG awkward silence came between us. We’re like inch away and I could feel our heart almost beats as one but not a single word can come out of my mouth. Everything is arranged in my head. Every word, every sentence but nothing came out. It’s stuck. Uurrhhh! I hate this.

“Do you want some cookies?” I was trying to ask how the team was doing but it came out to be different. But it wasn’t that bad I guess.
“Yeah. Sure. I’m dead hungry here”, good cause I’ll look stupid if you say no.
“Here”, I handed him the cookies. As usual, he accepted it with his winning smile. Don’t smile at me like that. I might fall for it.

He took one cookies and ate it. he takes time to chew it. I could see that he’s enjoying it. really much actually. It’s written all over his face. So cute! I never see someone really really enjoy their food slowly. Minnie enjoy his food alright but NOT slowly. He eats so fast like there is someone there who will take the food away from him if he doesn’t eat fast enough. Actually there is someone. It’s KIM JUNSU!!

“Mmmmm!! This is really good”, ha! I know. Looks who's the one who bake it.
“I never taste a delicious cookies like this. where do you buy it?”
“Um…. I bake it”, I said all shyly. Me? Shy? Wow!
“YOU BAKE?!” He had the same expression Jaejoong had when I told him I bake.
“Urgh! Why did everyone said that?” I’m annoyed.
“Sorry. It’s just you doesn’t seem like the type of girl who bake.”
“Than what type of girl do I look like?”
“The type that’s like to have LOADS of fun in life with whatever that makes her happy”, ah! I am that type.
“That is me but I’m also the type of girls that bake and can do other stuff to”.
“What else can you do?” He looked at me in curiosity.
“I can cook many type of dishes from many country. Sewing but not the delicate one. Just the simple one and I can do all the house work to. No problem for me at all. Aside than that, I have black belt in Tae Kwon Do and enjoy adventurous stuff”, Yunho didn’t even blink when he heard what I said. He was mesmerized by me I guess. Haha!!
“Wow! Whoa! Wow!” Ok I get it. I’m great.
“You really are something Lee ~~~~~~~”, if it was someone else said that, I would answer “I know”, with a proud face but with him, I say this….
“Kamsahamnida”, and blush so madly. Ah! damn! I must look stupid. He just chuckled seeing me all blushing.
“You’re cute you know that”, and he pinched my cheek. O.M.G. OMG!! Oh My GOD! He called me cute. THE Jung Yunho called ME, Lee ~~~~~~~ CUTE! Can you believe it? I know I can’t. or is this one of my stupid dreams because when he pinched my cheek, it wasn’t painful at all. Actually, I felt like flying that time. I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!! Oh don’t sing ~~~~~~~. Your voice sounded like a dead frog.

Pin!Pin!

Great! Appa really knows how to make his GRAND entrance doesn’t he. You come late like HELL late and I kind off don’t care because I got to see Yunho but than when it starting to get good, you come and cut off our conversation. URGH! Appa, I really really hate you sometimes.

“My dad is here Yunho-sshi”, Yunho-sshi? Where did THAT come from?
“You can just call me Yunho oppa”.
“Oh. Ok. I got to go now Yunho…Yunho oppa”, I blush so madly when I said ‘oppa’ so I quickly look away and ran towards my dad car.
“~~~~~~~~-AH!!!!” I quickly turned around when I heard his voice calling my name.
“What about the cookies?” Ah!
“I give it to you. Enjoy!” And I walked in the car. When appa zoomed off, I looked at the rear mirror until his image was gone. OMG!! This is like THE best day of my ever so dramatic life.