THE DREAM

Living In The Heart
“YAH!!!! LEE ~~~~~~~~~!!!! CAN YOU HURRY UP!!!! WE’LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL IF YOU KEEP ON BEING THIS LATE!!!!” I can hear Jooyeon unnie screamed her heads off from downstairs. Aish! Why is she always loud in the morning? I’ll be there soon. Just wait there quietly will you? We usually arrive late at school so why so serious about it? urgh! I don’t understand her at all. I think she’s acting like ahjumma these days. Maybe the age factor. Hahaha!!!!

“If you don’t come down RIGHT NOW, I’ll leave you!” Yeah….yeah…. u say that everyday but still you never leave me.
“LEE ~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I quickly walked down towards the car where my appa and unnie is waiting. Unnie already waited for me like a step mother with her to hands on her waist and scary looking face.
“Why are you always so late huh? I’m the vice president of the school student body you know”.
“That’s why I’m always late”, people won’t get mad at me because of unnie.
“~~~~~~~~~-ah, I have reputation to maintain here ok”.
“But I don’t”.
“YAH! Lee ~~~~~~~~, my reputation is yours to you know!”
“Bla…bla…bla… DON’T CARE!” Before unnie could say anything more, appa interrupt us.
“Stop it you two. It’s late already. Now let’s go”, both of us quickly get in the car and appa drove off.

On the way to the school, as usual, appa give us lecture about how sisters should treat each other nicely. I have to treat Jooyeon unnie with respect since she’s the big sister and unnie has to treat me with lots of love and patient. We heard that already appa but somehow that doesn’t work for us but still we love each other. It’s not like we always arguing. There are times we don’t argue like when we don’t meet each other or when we’re sleeping. Hahaha!! Just kidding. We only argue when there is something needed to be argue. That’s all. After all, this arguing makes our relationship grow closer.

After few minutes being nag by appa, FINALLY we arrived at school and to our surprise, we didn’t arrive late. Huh…. Is this a good thing? Well unnie seems to be happy about it. both of us kissed appa goodbye and then walked in the school. I can’t stop thinking about why aren’t we late today. Hmm…. this is just freaky but owh well. At least for once, unnie won’t nag at me anymore.

I quickly separated with my unnie and went towards my locker. There I saw Sunny, Minnie and Su talking and joked around each other like usual. Quietly, I went towards them and jumped in while screaming. And they screamed like a girl (boys only). I laughed so hard at them until my stomach hurt from laughing. They really know how to make people laugh.

“Yah! It’s not polite to appear out of nowhere like that!” Junsu said while trying to calm his self down from the shock I gave him.
“Sorry….haha….but….haha….can’t….haha…help….haha…it”
“Can you stop laughing? It’s not funny ok”, Changmin is annoyed.
“Yes it is. Right Sunny?”
“Yup”, she nodded than….
“HAHAHAHA!!!!’ We both laughed even more until Junsu threaten to tell our secrets on his blog. Quickly we shut up our mouth. That guy, he will get it someday from me.
“~~~~~~~~-ah, why are you early today?” Junsu suddenly asked in suspicious.
“No reason. Somehow I arrived early. That’s all. Why?”
“This is just weird. Usually, you’ll be the last person to arrive”, true.
“Where is Jooyeon nuna?” Minnie asked.
“Where else, in the student body room”, that is where she always be in the morning. It says that every student body member must report their self to the president, Jung Yunho. He seems to be really popular amog the students especially girls but I don’t really care about him. When I see him, I only see my sister friend who is just boring like my sister other friends.

Well, there he is. Jung Yunho and the rest of student body people including my dorky sister. Everyone except for me and my friends go all admiring when they saw them. Eeww!! What to be admire at anyways? Jung Yunho, he’s handsome but MY Jaejoongie is more handsome. I think even Junsu and Changmin is handsomer ( don’t tell them I said that). My sister, she’s beautiful but hey, I’m MORE beautiful. Hahaha!! Just kidding. She seems like a Goddess at school. Park Yoochun, Jung Yunho’s bff (it’s weird for a guy to be bff), ok that guy has a KILLER smile. When he smile, he could kill thousands heart but don’t even mind giving your million dollar smile 2 me. I’m not INTERESTED!

All the others student body member seems to be an interesting type of people. Choi Siwon, the schools jock. Hot body, hot face, plays basketball, football, swimming and blah….blah….blah…. Brain? I think under those big muscle, there is some little brain hiding under it. Next is Jung Jessica. Cheerleader. Give me an A.P.P.L.E what that’s spell? Banana! Her face is so beautiful but zero brain. I have to teach her Physics and God, it’s ugly. I almost choke her to death. All she knows is hot to make your s bigger. Than we have Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon/G-D. Talented in music. A trendsetter. He’s actually nice and HAVE a brain. Not really smart but ok. His fashion sense is like tip top! Whatever he wears, will be whatever the other people in my school will wear the next day. If one day he only wear boxers to school, everyone will wear boxers to school the next day. Sunny would love that. Last but not least, we have Taecyeon. A nerd but a very HOT one. Always get straight A’s in class, my sister bestfriend, girls go drooling over him and nice. He might be nerd but he has his ways with the ladies.

There you go. A complete fact about the student body members. 4 seniors and 3 juniors. I was once being asked to join it but of course I reject it. it’s boring and a waste of time. I rather hear Junsu lecture about how hot he is than joining them. I might just lose my mind there. I mean I have to see my sister like EVERY MOMENT ( isn’t it bad enough I have to see her everyday at home? ), I have to put up with Jessica’s stupidness, Siwon dumb -ness and Park Yoochun playboyness. Na’ah. I’m not planning myself to evolve around people like that. I have enough weirdness in my life thank you very much.

KKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

And that’s our que to get to our classes. We took our stuff and headed towards the first class of the day which is…. Math. God I hate math and my math teacher. It’s early in the morning for God sake! I don’t want to get my brain all painful. Who ever makes this class schedule is surely a dumb-! Nobody wants to encounter the mathematical words early in the morning. I rather hear my dad sings Beautiful Maria ( he sings it awfully like a mad drunk old man who just lost his wife ) than see my math teacher. But this is life. As much I hate it, I still have to through it. just smile. Things will get better that way. At least that’s what I always do and it seems to work.

The first minutes of math class seems like thousands years in HELL!! Since I was little, I really, really hate math. I hate numbers actually because my sister love it to much. She used to play games about math with me when we’re little. We were supposed to play Barbie doll at that age but my sister is a genius and makes my life . Until now, I still have nightmares about playing math games with her. My childhood . Even the smarty pants Taecyeon oppa thinks that just bazaar. He’s a NERD but even he played power rangers at that age. Maybe my sister is the real nerd here.

Somehow, I managed to stay awake for the first half of the class. But after a few more minutes, my eyes are starting to get heavy especially when I saw Sunny already have a smiling face while sleeping. Probably she’s dreaming about dating Kyuhyun. She had been friends with that guy for 2 years now and her feelings towards him keep going stronger but he never realize it. she on the other hand is too scared to express her feelings. I know, it doesn’t sounded like Sunny we’re talking about here. The hyperactive Sunny become the sweet and shy Sunny every time they meet.

My eyes keep getting heavy and more heavier each minute. In the end, I gave in to my tiredness and ended up sleeping like half of the class population…….

“~~~~~~~~~~!!!!”

Huh??!!

Where am i? I looked around the place. It’s like…. My room. I’m home? When? How? why? The last thing I remember was falling asleep in Mrs. Shim morning math class next to Sunny so how in hell did I get home? Did I oversleep? Did unnie bring me back home? Where’s Sunny, Junsu and Changmin? Why is my room all decorative and beautiful? Why is it all my girls cousin is in my room talking to me with a BIG smile? Why is umma so happy until she cry? Urgh! This is confusing! What the ing hell is happening? Did unnie get another honorable student award again? Or did she finally find the ‘perfect’ guy to be her boyfriend?

“~~~~~~~~~-ah, you’re so lucky to have him”, Sunye said. Lucky? Have him? Who is this ‘him’?
“He will definitely makes you happy”, who will makes me happy Sohee?
“Girls, the groom is here”, Taec oppa suddenly walked in. who’s groom? Who’s getting married? Unnie? Wow! That guy must be one though guy to be able to catch my sister stone heart.
“Let’s go and look at him”, all my cousin screamed and walked out. This guy must be one hell of a guy. Umma slowly approaching me and sat next to me. She hugged me tightly and than kissed me on the head.
“I never thought this day will come so fast. My little ~~~~~~~~~~ has grown up to be a fine you women and soon to be a wife and a mother”, umma said WHAT?! Who’s wife? Who’s mother? Eeewwww!! I’m not ready for that stuff. I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. Like everything was stuck in my throat. This isn’t good.
“Appa’s little girl”, appa suddenly walked in and hugged me. Owh good God, what’s going on here?
“I’m so happy that you finally found someone you love”, yeah. Yippee me!
“He’s a great man. make sure you treat him right”, ok but who is this man?
“It’s time!” Jooyeon unnie walked in.
“Let’s go”, I just followed where ever they’d bring me.

We finally arrived at the church near our house. It’s all decorative outside and in side. There I saw Sunny. The moment she saw me, she quickly hugged me as if she never saw me for the past 10 years. “I’m so happy for you ~~~~~~~~~-ah”, I could hear she cry a bit. Awww…. Sunny cry for me. Now I feel bad. Everyone is happy for me but I’m not happy for myself. How could that be? Who ever this guy that I’m about to marry is better be worth my while. everyone thinks he’s a good match for me. I hope he is.

“Let’s go”, I wrapped my hands around my dad hands. The wedding song is played. The church door open and slowly we make our grand entrance. I didn’t care about looking at the groom because I was to busy looking at the guest. There’s Jessica and her cheerleaders friend. Why do they come to my wedding? Unnie invited them. There’s also the other student body president but there’s no Yoochun, Siwon and Yunho. Where are they? Maybe they didn’t care about showing up on my wedding day. I mean who am I to them. There’s also my whole family on the left side seat and the guy family side on the right side seats. I could see Changmin, Junsu and…. Jaejoong oppa? what? He’s on the guest seats? Than who is my groom?

I looked up slowly and….. huhhhh…. My heart almost stop beating when I saw Jung Yunho, standing on the place where my future husband a.k.a the love of my life should be standing at. I also could see Yoochun and Siwon as the best man. no! this is impossible! Jung Yunho? My husband? That is impossible. I don’t even care about him before so how in the hell would he become my husband? Is this some kind of a joke? Or am I being pranked cause if I am, you can spoiled the beans now. Say something people! Like “April Fool!!!!” or “December Fool!!!!” or anything!!

“Take care of my little girl for me”, appa said to him as he handed me to him. No! don’t hand me over to him! Me on the other hand just took Yunho hands without complaining. what’s up with me?
“Ne, I will abeonim. Don’t worry. She’s in a good hand”, yeah right! Appa smiled and sat next to umma.
“Can we start?” The priest asked. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Yes”, thanks Yunho.

Than the priest start his lecture about marriage and etc…. etc…. etc…. owh great. Even when I’m getting married, I have to listen to lectures. Then he asked Yunho a question that I wish I would never listen “Will you, Jung Yunho, accept Lee ~~~~~~~~ as your wife and be with her through health and sickness?” and without a doubt, Yunho answered “I do”, but I don’t.
“Will you Lee ~~~~~~~~, accept Jung Yunho as your husband and be with him through health and sickness?” The priest asked me and to my surprise, I answered….
“I do”, it’s as if my body react on it’s own.
“Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride”, Yunho looked at me. Wow! He look dashingly hot. Slowly he leaned on me and his lips softly touched my lips. It feels as if the universe suddenly stopped. My heart beats felt as if it beats as one with his heart. I feel happy and relief that he’s finally mine. What is this? is this love?

“I love you baby”, Yunho said as we broke up from our kiss.
“Starting from now, I’ll take care of you and I’ll make you happy. My life is for you now”, tears of happiness fall down my cheeks. He loves me? I love him?

KRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

I quickly woke up and find myself in the math class where I should really be. FUH! It was just a dream. God, for once there, I thought it was true. And I like it. ok whatever. I’m hungry and my head hurts. Cannot stay in this class any longer. Might die. I looked at Sunny. She’s still sleeping peacefully there. nice.

“SUNNY!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed in her ears.
“5 minutes umma”.
“I’m NOT your umma and we DON’T have 5 minutes. Now wake up you lazy !!” Sunny forcefully opened her eyes. Changmin and Junsu than arrived at our place.
“My Sarah (his stomach) is crying for food. let’s go!” Changmin whined.
“Yeah. Mine also”, Junsu agreed.
“Let’s go”, I had to dragged that sleepy Sunny to the cafeteria. She probably didn’t have much sleep last night. I bet she watch Justin Bieber performance where his pants come off a bit again and again. She has a Bieber fever which disgust me.