LIKE CRAZY

Living In The Heart
“~~~~~~~~, are you ok honey?” Umma asked as I walked in the house. I must look pathetic right? Urrrhhhh! Stupid cries! Now I have to put extra make-up on my face. I hate wearing thick make-up! >.<
“I’m fine umma. Where’s the others?” The house seems quiet.
“Your appa is still at work. Jooyeon and Jaejoong went out.”
“Together?!”
“Ye!”
“To where?”
“I don’t know. Do you want me to call them and ask where they are?” Umma’s already holding the phone.
“Aniya! It’s ok. I’m going out too!”
“To where?”
“With friend.”
“Ok than!” Umma noddedas a sigh “I approve you to go out”. I just ran upstairs quickly.

There, I took a bath. Than I took out my best floral dress which stands out “I’M A SWEET GIRL!” look. I let my long wavy hair loose and touch up my face. This might take a while. Dark circle was circling my eyes. It’s sooo obvious that I just finished crying. It took me quiet a while to hide it. This is hard! But it’s for Yunho, than it doesn’t matter. No matter how hard, I will endure it. It’s all because of you Yunho.

After a half an hour, I’m done! Quickly I choose my best pairs of heels and wear it. I didn’t forget to bring my phone with me. Just incase something happen again! Than I walked down and call for a taxi. It wasn’t too long before the taxi arrived. I was scared that I might be late so I asked the ahjusshi to drive the car faster. I had to pay more because of it but it doesn’t matter.

When I arrived at the café, it turns out that he’s still not there yet. So I sat at the same place I used to sit with Yoochun and waited for Yunho. I can’t help to wonder why he wanted to see me here. Is there something he wanted to say to me? What if he already found out that I love him like crazy and wanted to ask me to just forget about it? Nah! He’s not that type of guy. Maybe he just wanted to talk with me. Or maybe he wanted to redeem his mistake for leaving me alone yesterday. Yeah! I think that’s why.

“Can I have your order please….” A waitress came to me.
“Just give me a cup of water.”
“What about food?”
“I’ll call you when my friend is here.”
“Ok….” the waitress walked away. Like a minute or so, she comes back with my water.
“Thanks.”
“You’re welcome”, and she went away.

“GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM” My stomach suddenly grumped impatiently. Urgh! I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast!
“Be patient stomach! Yunho oppa will be here soon….”

8.30 PM
It’s only 30 minutes late

9 PM
He’ll be here any second

9.30 PM
“Do you want anything Miss?”
“Yes! Give a cup latte please.”
A few minutes later….
“Here’s your latte Miss.”
“Thanks!”
*Gulp!

10.00 PM
“Do you want something to eat Miss?”
“No. Just give me a cola.”
“Ye….”
A few minutes later….
“Here’s you cola Miss....”
“Thanks!”
*GULP!

10.30 PM
“Are you ready to eat Miss?”
“No thanks. Just get me a Sprite!”
“Ok….”
A few minutes later….
“The Sprite Miss….”
“Thanks!”
*GULP!! GULP!!

11.00 PM
“Are you sure you don’t want anything to eat Miss?”
“NO! Just bring me an Orange Juice!”
A few minutes later….
“Orange Juice Miss….”
“Thanks….”
*GULP! GULP!! GULP!!!!

11.30 PM
“Are you sure your friend will come Miss?”
“YES!!”

12.00 PM
“It’s late already Miss. You should get home….”
“I guess I should….”

Can you believe it? I get stood up two days in a row by Yunho. After the first time, I should have known that this would happen but no! I keep my faith in him. Again, I’m hurt. Here. Stupid me! I shouldn’t believe in him anymore. He’s just an .

I took my stuff and pay for everything. Than I started too walked slowly towards the exit. With every step, my heart sank even more. My eyes just looked around the place tiredly. There’s a picture wall in this café. Since I came here all the way from home, it won’t hurt if I take a look at the pictures. It looks interesting.

I could see Yoochun’s family photo. There’s Yoochun, his little brother, his mom and dad. This picture must be taken before his mother died. Another interesting picture catches my eyes. Jooyeon unnie, Yunho, Yoochun, Taecyeon oppa, Jessica, Siwon and Jiyong all together. There’s a caption saying ‘Student Body Organization DEABAK!!’ I smiled. They are DAEBAK! I can’t deny it anymore.

More photos were there for me to look at. Each one has its own story. Sad story, happy story, incredible story, funny story, and much, much more. I was about to walk away when I catches one photo of a boy and a girl. The boy was piggyback-ing the girl. The thing is, I know the boy! It’s Yunho. And the girl, she’s the same girl I saw hang out with Yunho and Jaejoong before. What’s her name again? Seul Ki! Who the hell is she really is anyway?

“Excuse me!” I stop one of the workers there.
“Can I know who this is?” I pointed at the photo.
“Ah! That’s Young Master Park bestfriend. Yunho. He’s with his girlfriend, Seul Ki. Bea Seul Ki”, so that’s her huh?
“Thanks….” He bowed and walked away.

I take another look at the picture. He looks so happy. They look so happy. That’s the harsh reality. It’s only my love story is hard. Everyone else seems to be doing really good. It’s unfair. I know! Life isn’t fair! It’s just not. My hand reached out for Yunho’s face. “Oppa….” I tried to endure the tears in but I failed. It just poured out without me noticing. It’s just hurt me to see how good they look together. It’s a harsh reality that I don’t want to accept.

I quickly ran out the café before I started to get more emotional. It’s dark already. No taxi was around. So I decided to walk home. The whole way, I was accompanied by tears and sobs. I really hate Yunho right now! I really hate myself! Like crazy I hate him for making me crying like crazy but still, I can’t hate him more than I love him.

What did I do to deserve such fate like this? I did everything perfectly for tonight. I put up a thick make-up so that it would hide my crying face but all of that just turn to be a waste because now, I’m crying like crazy. I felt like crazily crazy! I want to die! Like crazy! Just be crazy! I don’t care anymore. Even if I die right now, it won’t matter anymore.

The reality is just too harsh for me. Yunho has a girlfriend. He stood me up two days in a row. He looks as if he really loves his girlfriend. He looks so happy with his girlfriend. His girlfriend is so much better than me. I’m nothing compare to her. I’m just another fangirl of his. It’s all a harsh reality. Want to know what’s the harshest reality of all??

“I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY….”