WEIRD FEELINGS

Living In The Heart
“I love food…. food love me…. We love each other forever. With a great big cheese on top of every food…. won’t you say you love food too”, Changmin sing his food song that sounded like Barnie song. No wonder he has zero girlfriend, he loves food more than girls. Unlike Junsu who loves girls more than himself. Two opposite guys but both are my bestfriend. Wonder how I become friends with em? I also am wondering. Well, we’ve known each other since kindergarten. When we’re little, we meet someone and instantly become bestfriend and in our case, this friendship stayed until now. I’m glad it stayed because trust me, you can NEVER find a better friends then them.

“~~~~~~~~~!!!!” Big sis alert!!!!
“Owh. Hey Jooyeon nuna!” Changmin and Junsu said once.
“Hey unnie”, Sunny smiled at her.
“What do you want?” I’m not planning to see you right now.
“Is that how you greet your unnie?” Jooyeon unnie give me this un-approving look. Like I care.
“Just tell me what do you want unnie”, I’m not in the mood to argue with you.
“Umma asked us to be home as soon as we get back from school. She said there is something important for her to tell us”.
“Um…. Ok”, what was umma want to say anyway?
“Jooyeon….” Suddenly a familiar voice called my unnie. Where have I heard that voice before anyway?
“…..” And I felt as if I stopped breathing when I saw Jung Yunho infront of me. Owh God. What happen to me?
“What’s up Yunho?” He is her friend so obviously they can talk normaly.
“Let’s get some lunch. Siwon said his muscles are crying for food”, muscles need food?
“Yeah. I’ll be right there. btw, this is my dongseang Yunho. The one I’ve been telling you about”, my whole body went stiff as soon my sister introduce us.
“Owh. ~~~~~~~~~ right? Nice meeting you”, he smiled and than offer his hand. Thankfully I could react to that.
“And this is her loyal friends, Junsu, Changmin and Sunny”, he than shook hands with all of them.
“I’ve heard a lot about you guys. It’s so nice that I can finally meet you”, uh’huh? It’ll be nice to if I wasn’t in this condition.
“Well, I’ll be going now. Bye”, good! Go away before my heart gets all weird again.
“Fun!’ I sighed in relief than suddenly….
“~~~~~~~~~….” A soft but yet warm hand touches my shoulders. There it goes again. My heart. It beats faster and faster.
“There’s something on your face”, slowly his hand touches my cheeks to get the dirt out. As his skin touches mine, I could feel some energy flow through my veins and in to my heart. This feelings. I’ve felt it before. With Jaejoong. Could it be….???? No. it’s impossible. I ONLY love Jaejoong and always WILL.
“There you go. You’re beautiful like an angle”, he gave his dashing smile before disappearing in the cafeteria with my sister.
“Huh…. WTF?” Now I can breath again.
“~~~~~~~~~-ah, are you ok?” Junsu noticed my weirdness.
“I think so”, I don’t know.
“Sure?”
“Yeah. Let’s go eat. I’m starving”, really starving.
“Hey! That suppose to be my lines”, we all laughed at Minnie than eat happily at our usual table.

I managed to eat so much until I almost broke Changmin’s record. ALMOST ok but not yet and that’s just bizarre. Usually, I act like this when I’m sad or have a problem but now, I don’t think I’m sad but maybe I have a problem. What problem? Yunho’s problem. Owh for God sake! I only knew that guy like what, 5 minute or so. Yeah, he is in my dream and I don’t know why but that doesn’t mean anything, right? Owh dang! Even I’m not sure of it. I ONLY get THREE dreams about Jaejoong all this long time of loving him. Only THREE. Can you believe it? there is even once, I ONLY saw his name on a paper. That’s all. And how come I can dream about Yunho, the absolute no one in my life? He even get to be my husband. Owh God.

The school went along very boringly and I can’t seem to stop thinking about that Yunho guy. Man! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! You’re disturbing me! LEAVE ME ALONE! I keep screaming that in my head but still, his face keep on appearing in my mind. Now I think even Changmin looks like him. God! What’s wrong with me? Am I crazy or something. I wish I am because I can’t keep on being like this. it’s weird and annoying but deep inside me, I kinda like it. creepy huh? I know!

After that long, LONG day of school, the go-home bell rang. I quickly got up and pack my things. After I bid goodbye to my friends, I make my way towards the main entrance alone. A lot was running though my mind that time. First was about none other, Jung Yunho and the dream and second was my mom and her important announcement. What’s up with today anyway? Guess this day is a bad day for me. The dream was just a dream ~~~~~~~~~ or you call it a nightmare because there is nowhere in hell that you’ll marrying that guy. He’s NOT your type. He is cute though.

I smiled at the thought of that. He seems to be really adorable in some ways that I couldn’t understand. And no doubts that he is ingly hot!! Maybe as hot as Jaejoong. Maybe? Yes? No? Ok not yet but he’s near to that. And God, his nose, it’s like so perfect. I never see anybody has the perfect nose as he has. Not to mention his glazing eyes. My heart almost melted when I look at it. such a dangerous eyes. He is good looking. VERY good looking. Sadly that just not attractive enough for me.

Because I was walking while my soul leave my body and go to Yunho-so-hot panet, I ended up tripping over some stone. I could hear people gasped. When I realize I was going to fall and it’ll be nasty, I quickly close me eyes and prepare for the pain afterwards but nothing happen. I fell but something catch me. A hand. A very soft and warm hand. I slowly opened my eyes. “………………………………………………………………….”, I went speechless for quiet a while. my eyes meets his beautiful eyes and we stare at each other. Seems like time has stopped but not my heart. It keeps on beating faster and faster.

“Are you ok?” There it is. The voice again. It’s Jung Yunho’s husky voice.
“……………….”, no answer from me.
“~~~~~~~~~”, the way he called my name. huhhhhhhh….. call my name again.
“~~~~~~~~~”, Thank you God!
“Are you ok?” He sounded worry now. Lee ~~~~~~~~~!! Snap out of it!
“Yeah! I’m fine”, I quickly get back to the ‘normal’ me and got out from his warm embrace. Did I just say warm again? Everything about him is so warm and that’s why he is hot!
“You shouldn’t day dreaming when you’re walking silly”, he smile and pinched my nose. Again! Those feeling when he touches my bare skin comes again.
“Watch where you’re walking kiddo”, who are you calling kiddo?
“Hey! I’m not a kid ok”, now that sounded like me.
“So what are you if you’re not a kid?”
“I’m a teenage girl ok”, can’t you see? Use your EYES!
“Yeah you are but in my eyes, you’re just a little girl. That’s how me and your sister sees it”, yup! That’s a positive! He IS her friend.
“Uh…. Whatever”, I’m annoyed.
“Are you going home?” DUH!!!! Isn’t that obvious?
“Um…. Yeah….” Since when did I become so polite to people?
“Where’s you sis?”
“Probably at the car”, and since when did I become so un-talkative?
“Well, see you around kiddo”, he messed up my hair a little and walked away with the most CUTEST smile you could ever asked for from a hottie like him. I ALMOST fell down on my knees because of his charm. Damn! This guy is dangerous!

“YAH! LEE ~~~~~~~~~!!!! WHAT ARE YOU STARRING AT? COME ON ALREADY!!” But before I fell on my knees, my annoying unnie screamed at my ears. Urrrgghh!!
“I know! I know! I’m coming”, with a sighed, I walked towards the car and satisfied my unnie.

On my way home, the image of Yunho smiling at me keep on repeating itself in my head. And every time his smile appeared, my heart skipped a beat and I started to felt butterfly in my stomach. Why am I feeling this way? It’s weird. I once felt this but it was when I’m with Jaejoong. Is it possible that….. NAH! It’s impossible… impossible….