JAEJOONG’S BACK?!

Living In The Heart
“What’s up umma?” I asked as me and Jooyeon unnie sat down on the sofa in front of umma. She looks serious but happy as well. It might be a good news. It might not be a good news to. I hope it’s a good news because I can’t bare a bad news right now. Unnie on the other hand doesn’t seems to care at all. It’s like she knows what umma’s going to say already. Does she know? Why didn’t she tell me? Let’s just wait and see.

“We’re gonna have some people move in and live with us starting today”, umma said all seriously.
“Some people?”
“Actually only ONE people”.
“Who is it?” Jooyeon unnie asked. Ok. She doesn’t know anything.
“My friend son”.
“Uhuh and what’s his name?” I raised an eyebrow. Even Jaejoong’s mom is my umma’s friend. Could it be Jaejoong? Nah! That’s impossible. He’s at California with his family. Why would he suddenly come back here right?
“Jaejoong….” Both of us went quiet for a while. I looked at unnie and she looked back at me.
“Can you repeat that again umma?” Just to make sure of it.
“Jaejoong will live here with us”, she said calmly.
“WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????” I screamed on top of my lungs.

Kim Jaejoong, THE Kim Jaejoong a.k.a MY first crush will LIVE under ONE ROOF with me?! WTH?! It’s good that I can see him EVERYDAY and all but…but…. Are you CRAZY?! I can’t live with the person I used to adore like crazy. Did I just use the word used? I mean the person I adore like crazy. I still adore him. I still right? Am i? urgh!! This isn’t the time to think about your feelings ~~~~~~~. It’s time to think a reason why Jaejoong shouldn’t live with you.

“Umma, he CANNOT live with us”, NO WAY!!!!
“~~~~~~~~~, I know you feel uneasy when your crush live with you but please think rationally”.
“There is no rational in this matter”.
“Umma, you know I always on your side but this time, I agree with ~~~~~~~”, even Jooyeon unnie thinks so.
“Thank you unnie”.
“Kids, I already said yes to Mrs. Kim. Now behave yourself especially you ~~~~~~~”, and umma just walked away. I give a loud sighed and leaned on unnie.
“Ottoeke?”
“It’ll be fine ~~~~~~~~. Trust your unnie”, she gave me her reassuring smile.
“I hope so unnie”, and both of us smile.

After that, I ran upstairs to my room so that I can have some peace. I should love the fact that Jaejoong is going to live with me and I can see his face everyday but something inside me is wrong. I felt like it’s wrong for having him in this house. Don’t get me wrong, I do love his presence but I can’t have my crush keep on bugging in my life and Yunho. Eerr…. Why am I thinking about that guy now? Lee ~~~~~~~~, there’s no need for you to think about stuff that aren’t important.

Well, what’s the worst thing could happen right? I mean, even though Jaejoong is my crush, he’s definitely my bestfriend. He understands me, always be there when I need someone and most of all, he makes me happy. Maybe, I don’t even have to hear Jooyeon unnie nags anymore since every time Jaejoong is near, unnie become stiff and different. She won’t talk much and acts weird. Sometimes I think she’s embarrassed by his present but why would she be embarrassed about anyway.

Tok!TokTok!

Somebody suddenly knocked on my door. Who is it? urgh1 why can’t people just leave me alone?

“Who is it?” I asked but no replies. Probably unnie.
“Come in”, there’s no need to ask anymore.

The door opened slowly and I almost stop breathing seeing the face of the person who opened my door.

“AAAAAAAA!!!!!” I screamed and quickly hide myself under the bed sheet. Owh sh*t! he’s here. Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong a.k.a my owh-so-dramatic first love.
“What are you doing here?”
“Um… to say hi”, he answered blankly.
“Well you could answer my question when I asked who is it can you?”
“Sorry. Didn’t think you’ll open the door if I told you”, makes sense.
“Hey ~~~~~~~”, I could feel that Jaejoong is sitting next to me. Slowly he pulls the cover off me and our eyes meet.

Owh I love his deep eyes that shows how hot he is. I missed his presence so much all this while but when he’s here with me, I felt something was off. There’s no “MY LOVE IS BACK!” It’s more like my bestfriend is back. Have I got over him already. Nah1 that’s impossible. No way. I love Kim Jaejoong. I do. I always do. His my first love and will always be it.

Yunho…..

What about him? Owh God! Stop thinking about him you ! He’s just a guy who suddenly pops in your dream and become your husband. That’s all. It’s just a dream ~~~~~~~. Just a dream. Dream don’t mean anything. Dream cannot make you forget someone and fall for the other.

“Uh…. Helloooooo…. Are you still there ~~~~~~~?” Jaejoong looked at me. His hands reached up and touches my face.
“Are you sick ~~~~~~? You look pale”.
“Nah…. I’m just glad you’re here”, and suddenly I just hugged him tightly like how I hugged Sunny when she comes back from her summer camp.
“Hey…. I’m never gonna leave again. Well at least not until collage”, I laughed.
“I miss you my stupid spongebob”, I called him spongebob because he’s such a good friend just like spongebob.
“And I miss you Patrick”, and he calls me Patrick because I can be so stupid just like Patrick.
“Hey, do you still have that crazy crush on me?” He smirked. I quickly let him go.
“Eww no. it was a stupid crush and crazy too. I can’t believe I fall for you”, did I just denied I love him?
“Hahaha! But you still think I’m hot right?”
“Urgh, you’re only like few second here and you’re already on my nerves”, that’s Jaejoong though.
“I miss you ~~~~~~”.
“I miss you too Jaejoong”, and we hugged again. I’m so happy he’s back. I felt like something harsh is coming my way and I’m glad Jaejoong is here to save me. I really do.