JEALOUSY

Living In The Heart
I had the best day of my entire life today. I can’t stop smiling as the memories of us being together come to me. Owh, Yunho. I’m so madly in love with you. madly in love. i once felt this feeling before but it seemed so much special now. Maybe because everyday is just like any otherday when I was madly in love with Jaejoong. I mean, we’re bestfriend. Everyday felt like heaven but with Yunho, it’s not. We don’t see each other everyday. So it felt special. More than anything that I have ever felt before. Yunho oppa, you really makes me crazy.

i took the teddy Yunho gave to me earlier. After we went into that memorable haunted house, Yunho played this shooting game and won. He 2 bambi teddy bear as a present. One is a bit little than the other one so he gave me the big bambi teddy and the little one, he kept for himself. He said the bambi is the sign of us and the happiness we felt today. He also hoped that I will remember this day once and forvere. Of course I’ll remember it Yunho oppa! I will always do.

“Yunnie!!” I decided to give the bambi name. Yunnie. Isn’t it cute? It remind me that Yunho is the one who give it to me.
“Saranghae….” Softly, I whispered to myself as I hugged Yunnie tightly. I wonder if Yunho is also hugging this bambi like I am.

“~~~~~~~~-ah!” Jooyeon unnie a.k.a RUDE MUCH! Walked in my room without knocking on the door first which make me screamed “SARANGHAE!” like an idiot. Unnie just gave me the wth look.
“Yah! Don’t you know how to KNOCK first before you enter my room?”
“Sorry. Forgot. What’s with the SARANGHAE?”
“Nothing….” I just acted cool.
“Ok…. Whatever…. Have you seen Jaejoong-sshi?” Sshi? What’s with that?
“Unnie-ah, you call Jaejoong oppa, Jaejoong-sshi?!”
“Yes. Why?”
“Unnie, we LIVE in the SAME house. We MEET each other EVERYDAY. He’s like a FAMILY to us. So why with the sshi at the back of the name? just call him Jaejoong. It won’t hurt”, it sound so weird hearing people call that stupid Jaejoong, Jaejoong-sshi.
“I’m not close to him so I cannot call him formally”, that’s lame.
“Yes you can.”
“Whatever ~~~~~~~-ah! Have you seen him or not?”
“No. why?”
“We need to do some project together. Aish! Where is he?” And there goes Jooyeon unnie searching for Jaejoong. I was just about to continue thinking about Yunho when Jaejoong just burst in to my room.
“YAH! What’s with people in this house. Can’t you KNOCK first?!” This is so frustrating!
“Sorry! I need a place to hide from your sister”, Jaejoong quickly ran towards me and hide under MY blanket.
“Yah! What’s up?” I pulled the blanket off.
“There’s this project we need to do together. The due date is like next 3 month but she keep persuading me to finish is in this WEEK! Aish!” He just rubbed his head in frustration. Hahaha! Poor him.
“For your information, that’s my sister. Just bare with it”, there’s nothing else you can do.
“It’s easy for you to say! She’s driving me crazy!”
“Welcome to my world.”
“~~~~~~~~-ah, help me!” Jaejoong pulled out his puppy eyes that no one could ever resists.
“Just say the truth to her. Unnie like you being honest than run away like this. she can handle it.”
“Really?”
“Yup. I live with her ALL MY LIFE so trust me.”
“Thanks ~~~~~~~~-ah!”
“Welcome Jae oppa.”
“Hey! What’s that?!” Jaejoong suddenly saw Yunnie that I’ve been holding.
“This?” I showed him Yunnie.
“Yeah!”
“Yunho oppa gave it to me”, I blushed a little.
“WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Jaejoong started to go all paranoid.
“Whoa! What’s wrong?” He’s getting weirder and weirder everyday.
“Um… no…nothing….” All my life, I never seen Jaejoong acting like this.
“Oppa, you’re being all weird these days. What’s up?”
“Maybe because of your sister,” understandable.
“So ~~~~~~~-ah, do you really love Yunho?” I looked up at Jaejoong. Why suddenly he asked me that kind of question?
“Why?”
“Just need to know.”
“Maybe, probably as much as I used to love you….”
“How much you used to love me?”
“More than I love myself. I would die for you”, that’s the truth.
“WOW! That much huh?”
“Believe it or not, yeah….” I found it funny now.
“Have you ever cried because of me?”
“You seriously asking me that?” Jaejoong just smile.
“How many times did I hurt you?”
“Too many to count.”
“Miane ~~~~~~~-ah….” Jaejoong just looked down as if he regrets all the things that happened in the last four years between us.
“Oppa, don’t be. It’s not your fault at all. I never blame you for anything”, I really do.
“~~~~~~~~-ah, to make up for all the pain I’ve been putting you all this year, I promise I will NEVER let ANYBODY hurt you EVER again”, Jaejoong put his hand up like he’s swearing.
“Really?”
“Yes! I’ll be your guardian angle”, with a teary eyes, I quickly hugged him.
“Oppa, I’m glad your back here with me. I really do”, if Jaejoong’s not here, maybe I don’t know what to do with these feelings I have for Yunho. Thank you God for blessing me with this guardian angle.

THERE he is. Walking so perfectly towards me. My heart started to beats so fast when my eyes catch a glimpse of his fatigue figure. Only God knows how much I adore this guy. There’s no word to describe this feeling. He’s like the one remaining light in a storm. His presence is a miracle in my life. Oh God. I’m being all cheesy and weezy again. What have happened to me? Al I ever do since Yunho came into my life was day dreaming and smile to myself like I was crazy.

“Annyeong oppa!” And I get all smiley when he’s around.
“Annyeong ~~~~~~~-ah. How’s your day?” he sat perfectly next to me. It’s like we’re only 2 inch away from each other. So close but yet so far.
“It’s ok I guess. how’s yours?”
“Mine? Same as I you,” both of us suddenly sighed. There’s not much adventure in life this days.
“How’s Jaejoong and Jooyeon? Has Jaejoong work out the problem with Jooyeonie?” The guy I have this huge crush on called my sister WHAT?!
“Joo….Jooyeonie?” You got to be kidding.
“Yeah. It’s her pet name.”
“You gave HER a PET name?!” I quickly stand up.
“Yeah. Is something wrong?” Yunho just looked up at me with his innocent face.
“Of course. NOTHING is WRONG. Everything is just PERFECT!” My blood just boiled up and I quickly took my stuff and ran away.
“~~~~~~~~-AH!!!!” he called out for me but I just ignore it. seriously, I got so mad hearing Yunho calling Jooyeon unnie Jooyeonie. What’s next huh? Honey? Urgh! off!

As I walked with my pissed off face and I was cursing everything around me, suddenly I accidentally knocked down a guy who was walking in front of me. We both ended up falling down on our asses. Somehow I was more in pain. Probably because of the bad mood zone. Aish! “Mianeyo,” the guy voice sounded familiar. I looked up and saw Yunho’s playboyish bestfriend, Park Yoochun.

“Oh! ~~~~~~~-sshi. Gwenchana?” he offered his hand. I took it and he pulled me up.
“Gwenchanayo. Mianeyo sunbae. I didn’t look where I was going”, I bowed asking for forgiveness. Aish! Lee ~~~~~~~! How could you be so stupid?!
“Nah. It’s ok,” he looked and study my face.
“Are you ok ~~~~~~~-sshi?”
“Huh?”
“You look kind off disturb and pissed off.”
“Is it obvious?” he just nodded. Owh great!
“Aish….” I just rubbed the back of my head in frustration.
“Let’s go for a drink. My treat!”
“I-“ no use to argue with this guy cause he just took my hand and tossed me inside his car and zoomed off to God knows where.

It was quiet in the car. REALLY quiet. He didn’t say anything and so do i. what do you expect. This guy was a complete no one in my life and suddenly we’re going out like this. Jaejoong is so going to kill him if he ever finds out. I don’t understand why he’s so protective with me. I always wish to have a big brother but if this how it feels to have a big brother, than thank you very much! I already have a crazy big sister.

As my mind was out of my body, Yoochun suddenly chuckled to himself. Instantly my mind get back inside my body. I looked at him with a weird face. What’s up with this guy? Did he lost his mind while driving? Who lost their mind while driving?

“Sunbae, why are you chuckling to yourself?”
“It’s nothing”, and he than he laughed happily.
“Are you sure?” Because you’re scaring me.
“It’s nothing actually. I’m just imagining how Jaejoong and Yunho would react if they knew you’re with me right now”, my face turned 360 degree when I heard the word Y.U.N.H.O
“Like he cares!” I mumbled to myself.
“Of course they care about you. Jaejoong would probably freaked out and Yunho….”
“Yunho won’t care”, he looked at me.
“So Yunho is the one who’s making you looking like a lion who’s ready to eat someone?” Without doubt I nodded.
“What did he do until you’re so pissed off like this?”
“He called Jooyeon unnie Jooyeonie!”
“That’s why you’re mad at him?!” I just nodded and man he laughed out loud.
“YAH! It’s not funny!” This guy surely knows how to make me more angrier.
“~~~~~~~~-sshi, they’ve been friends since middle school. It’s normal if they use pet names and all.”
“Not with my sister!”
“You’re jealous aren’t you?” My face stiffened up. Oh !
“No I’m not. Why would I be jealous? It’s not like I like him or anything”, a nervous laughed come out of me. I sound so fake.
“~~~~~~~~-sshi, I know everything. No need to lie”, eh?!
“How-d?”
“Because it’s TOO obvious.”
“REALLY?!”
“Umhmm.”
“Aish! ~~~~~~~, paboya!” Yunho probably notice it to.
“No worries ~~~~~~~-sshi. Yunho doesn’t realize it. He’s a when it comes to this stuff”, oh really? What a relief!
“Swear to me you won’t tell him sunbae.”
“I don’t swear.”
“Ok. Give me your word.”
“What word?” This guy is testing my patient.
“Promise me!”
“Arasseo. Arasseo but!”
“What but?”
“You have to call me oppa from now on”, who am I kidding. He’s PARK YOOCHUN. Even in this situation, he’s still all cheeky.
“Arasseo Yoochun oppa. now promise!”
“I promise”, and we did the pinky swear which makes me relief.
“Gomawo oppa.”
“What for?”
“For promise me that”, he smiled to himself and continue driving. He’s not that bad actually. If you think about it, he actually really sweet. But he’s a playboy. I can’t be too close to him. I might end up in his love traps.

We arrived at a café that Yoochun wanted to bring me to. Wah! It’s beautiful. It looks like a café in the Coffee Prince drama staring Yoo Eun Hye and Gong Yoo. I was captivate by it’s beauty. I don’t know why but I really likes café. Especially cute one like this. it has this sentiment which calm the soul from the chaos.

“Annyeonghesayo! Welcome to our café!” One girl with a cute smile greet us as we walked in. when she sees our face, she gasped. What’s wrong? Was I too beautiful until it captures her soul?
“Young Master Park!” She bowed 180 degree as a sign of respect towards Yoochun. I looked up at him.
“My mom kinda own this place”, he smiled shyly.
“Owh! I didn’t know that”, all I know about him was he’s a playboy that I shouldn’t be near at.
“A lot of people doesn’t know. Only Yunho knows about the existence of this café.”
“You’re close to him aren’t you?”
“We’ve been like brothers since pre-school. What do you expect?”
“Yeah….”
“Let’s sit”, both of us went towards the second floor and sat at one table next to the HUGE window. The view was magnificent from here.

“What do you want to eat Young Master?” one of the waitress came. She handed me a menu but not Yoochun. Probably he already knew what’s in the menu.
“Give me my regular and ~~~~~~?” I just study the menu but nothing catches my attention until I catch a cheese cake inside the menu. Cheese cake! Yunho! Urgh! Yunho? Uweekkkk!
“I’ll take chocolate cake with a strawberry ice-cream”, when I’m upset, ice-cream is a must have thing inside my menu.
“Drinks?”
“Latte please”, both of us said at one time and we looked at each other than chuckled.
“Two latte please.”
“That’s all?”
“Yeah.”
“Your order will be here in just a minute”, and the waiter leave us alone there. I just looked at the scenery outside the window.
“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” I just nodded.
“My mom love this place. When she told my dad that she wanted to open a café here, my dad disagree. She was already too sick to do such thing but she didn’t listen to him and open it anyways. Few month later, my mom died, right at the spot your sitting inside my dad’s arm. He never came here afterwards”, Yoochun looked down at his feet trying to hold back his tears.
“I once ask him, why didn’t he just shut down the café if it only brings sadness to him. He just simple answer, because this is her legacy. I wasn’t able to understand it until now. People came here to seek for calmness for the soul. Having this place around, makes things easier for the people who have problems to solve”, my hand just reached out for him and I hold it tightly. Lending my strength is the only thing I could do for him.
“Oppa….”
“Why am I saying all of this to you? aish! You’re the one who should share your problems”, he looked up and tried to smile at his best but I know deep inside him, he misses his mom.

Looking at Yoochun right now really turn down the perspective that I have every time I look at him. All this while, he’s just another player that deserve to be beaten but now, he’s nothing like that. Not even close to that. Right now, he’s just a boy inside my eyes. A boy who terribly misses his mother’s love and touch. A boy that yearns for a love of a women calls, mother.

“~~~~~~~!” With a little shook of my hand, I came back to earth.
“Are you ok?” Yoochun looked at me in concern.
“Fine!”
“So, tell me what happen between you and Yunho”, my mood swing when I heard that name.
“I already tell you oppa. He called my sister Jooyeonie but call me just a plain ~~~~~~~-ah!” So unfair!
“I know but feed me with the pack information about what happen. I want to know!” Why did he get excited on things like this?
“I asked how his day and he said it was fine. He asked question and I answer the same. Than he asked me how’s Jaejoong and Jooyeonie is doing. I got mad and just stormed out of there.”
“You just leave him alone?!”
“Ye.”
“Poor Yunho. He must be dumbfounded.”
“You should poor me. Why does he need to call unnie like that and not me?” This Park Yoochun only laughed and patted my head. I’m annoyed.
“Oppa! don’t laugh!”
“Mian ~~~~~~-ah”, he stopped laughing and just smile. Omo! What a sweet smile he has there.

I just pouted. I’m missing Jaejoong. He would definitely hugged me and call me with names that can make me smile. Than he would comfort me with words that calms me down. Unlike Mr. Park Yoochun here who would laugh and than gave me this sweet smile that can makes my heart stop for a while. wait! Why would my heart stop when I see his smile? ~~~~~~~, remember Yunho.

“~~~~~~~-AH!!” Suddenly a voice called for my name. oh damn! I know that voice. It’s the guy I just left like that before this.
“Yunho!” Yoochun quickly stand up and pulled Yunho to sit next to him. I just looked down not able to watch his face.
“~~~~~~-ah….” That voice tried to make me look at him but I just stay still.
“~~~~~~~-ah, oppa’s here. Look at me. Please….” Ignore him ~~~~~~~~.
“I’ll leave you two alone,” before I could say anything, he just left us. Yoochun oppa! you’re so bad! How can you just left me alone here?
“~~~~~~~~….” Ignore……

Yunho warm hand slowly reached for mine. Than tightly he holds it. I could feel his gaze was strong and pointing straight at me. Ignore him ~~~~~~~. IGNORE HIM!

“~~~~~~~-ah, please don’t treat oppa like this. chebal…. “ His voice was strong but yet begging to me. Yearning for just a glance from me. Aish! Stop doing this oppa.
“Lee ~~~~~~. Look at oppa….” aish! Fine! Slowly I looked up and as my eyes meet his, my heart pound so hard that it hurts me.
“~~~~~~-ah, tell me what I did wrong? Why did you get upset?”
“No reason oppa.” L.I.A.R!
“Don’t lie to me. I can see it in your eyes that you’re hurt by something I did,” this guy is surely hard to convince.
“Aniyo oppa! It was really nothing. I’m just in a bad mood. That’s all.”
“Sure?”
“Ye oppa.”
“Really sure?” He’s still not satisfied.
“YE!” This is frustrating.
“Sorry. I just wanted to make sure of it.”
“It’s ok oppa.”
“Good. Please smile for me ~~~~~~~~-ah. I miss it….” Hearing that instantly light up my mood so a sweet nice smile was formed on my face.
“There you go. You look better with that smile!”
“Are you saying I look hideous without the smile?”
“Yeah. Kind off”, Yunho said what?!
“UH!” I pulled out a face and pouted.
“Aww…. My little ~~~~~~~ is mad. Hahaha! I’m just kidding ok. You look great but that smile makes you special.”
“How special?”
“Really special to me”, God! This guy has a mouth sweeter than sugar. There must be MILLIONS of girls that fall for his sweetness and I’m one of it.

I just smiled and looked straight at his beautiful dreamy eyes. The best part was, he looked back at me with the same look that I have for him. Our eyes were locked on each other as if it just meet it’s pair. When he smile, I smile. When he blink, I blink. When my heart beats, his heart beats. We’re one. Now and forever.

“YO!!” And thanks to Yoochun, it’s all gone!
“Oppa, you really have a good sense of timing”, I said sarcastically. He just smiled cheekily and laughed.
“Let’s eat guys. I’M STARVING!!”
“But the food isn’t here yet!”
“I already asked the waiter to send them at the VIP room so we could eat peacefully.”
“And when did you do that?” Yunho asked.
“When the both of you busy looking at each other. Now, let’s eat!” Yoochun quickly pulled me and Yunho into the VIP room where we end up eating and laughing happily together. I totally forget about my stupid jealousy feeling before. Lee ~~~~~~~, you must be damn ridiculous to be jealous with your OWN sister.