ugh, this is so cliche. (chaesoo)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#RosesareRosieDay 

 

Summary: Typical story where Jisoo fell in love with her best friend, Chaeyoung.

 

Two girls leaned against each other lazily while half focused to the re-run of Brooklyn nine-nine on the television.

 

"Man I really wish I can have this love story like Jake and Amy." Chaeyoung whined after them being silent for almost half of the show. Jisoo, with dark haired just let half-heartedly chuckled before replied, "Yeah but instead you this sappy, lonely and foodie Charles."

 

Chaeyoung jerked her body to the back, bumped their back against each other as revenge to Jisoo's remark.

 

"Well at least I am not like Rosa who scared of commitment and very hostile with everybody...oh hey! That reminds me of someone." Chaeyoung replied snidely before pushed herself to the normal sitting position while playfully glances at dark haired girl.

 

"Excuse me? I am hostile? Don't you know I am the friendliest person in the office? Like who guided you thru your first day at work? Huh? Huh?" Jisoo pokes Chaeyoung's side waist.

 

The brunette laughed from the ticklish sensation before swatted away Jisoo's hand, "I am not even mentioning name, unnie. Why so sensitive? Psch."

 

Jisoo just hummed her response before turned back her attention to the square box. Letting the comfortable silence drawn towards them.

 

After several minutes of silence, Jisoo glanced at Chaeyoung (low key) lovingly before spoke out, "Well at least in the end Charles found Genevieve, have lovely son and happily live with them... Don’t worry Chaeyoung-ah you'll find someone like that in your life." Chaeyoung tilted her head to the side, captivating her best friend smiling towards her, full of sincerity and full of longing (?)

 

"Thank you, unnie. You too, I hope you will find someone like that in your life." Chaeyoung muttered in low volume before grabbed the older girl's hand and rubbed her thumb in circle against Jisoo's knuckles. Jisoo gulped down her curiosity about that longing look from her best friend, but she won’t invade it not now.

 

Jisoo have a love-hate with her feelings right now. She really hated herself for being this cliché person that in love with her own best friend. Like billions of people in the world of course she need to fall in love with this oblivious, innocent, softie and unfortunately only looked at her only as her best friend.

 

But she can't help it when Chaeyoung smiled warmly towards her, when Chaeyoung just stared at her with that round eyes that full of wonder and when Chaeyoung made her falling more with small action like this. And she knew, that’s the only beginning of her list about Park Chaeyoung. She ing hate it, but her loving the feeling.

 

Their warm moment interrupted with a loud rang from Chaeyoung's phone make Jisoo albeit reluctantly pulling her hand from Chaeyoung's warm grip.

 

"Pick it up." Jisoo instructed before draped the forgotten blanket around her and throw her view to the television, giving privacy to Chaeyoung.

 

The golden haired glanced at the screen before pressed the reject button and turned off her phone before threw it on the other side of the couch.

 

"You need to give him a chance you know?"

 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes before shook her head, "He is okay but I don't think we are compatible unnie. The first and second date said it all and I don't want to go through it all over again."

 

"Just because he talked about himself occasionally doesn't mean he don't care about you, girl."

 

Chaeyoung let out a scoffed, "Yeah occasionally...more like entire of the date. Like bruh tone it down."

 

Jisoo let out a sighed, "Now you just being mean. Well, it's okay then. Plenty of fishes in the sea."

 

Hearing Jisoo's statement make Chaeyoung groaned, "Can't I have a meaningful relationship without going out on dates?? Because that is tiring."

 

'You can have it with me, then.' Jisoo silently thought before wrapped her arms around the taller girl before placed her head on the crook of her bony shoulder. "Take your time, Chaeyoung. You'll find someone."

 

 

 

From there, time flies faster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter