it's impossible, but yeah more than infinity. ( lisoo )

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

unedited as always, here lisoo as i promised! it's late but yeah. and oh it's short so. xo. 

 

 

"lisa?"

 

"hm?"

 

"do you have biggest fear?"

 

"yes, i do." the silky blonde and jet-black hair sprawled against the light pastel blue sheet, leaving a contrast colour. strange, but surprisingly compliment well.

 

"what is it?" 

 

"feeling dependent to someone."

 

the black haired beauty turned her head slightly, letting her gazes placed aligned with the bony blond besides her, as her fingers lazily drew invisible circles on the blonde's forearm; softly urging to her companion to continue her words. 

 

"it just, my mom always taught me humans are individual. they should be function well by themselves. they have their own lungs, hearts, muscles and just their whole body to do everything by their own. and i actually agreed with my mom in that."

 

"hmm... that's true. humans are themselves before anything else but, lisa..." the girl named, lisa met her doe eyes to the big rounded eyes, caressing the soft details, every crook of the korean beauty's face. god, she is very beautiful.

 

"it's okay, to hope each morning you wake up there's a cup of coffee on the table. it's okay, to desire a rub on your back on some bad days. it's okay, to have the need to hear other person's heartbeat as your lullaby every night." the jet black haired girl continued and now her fingers trailed up to the blonde's locks, grazes her nails softly (affectionately) against the girl's scalps. 

 

the blonde let out a sighed, slowly clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter