oh sweet sweet desire. (jenlisa , jensoo)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

p.s: this is lowkey my guilty pleasure, i am sorry.

 

 

 

It was another usual day in Jisoo's high school. Stupid teenagers were running around the free hallways, bumped onto some clueless students who were just minding theirs' business.

 

Jisoo was one of their reckless action's victims, and she let out a loud annoying sighed seeing her world's history textbook fell down on the not shiny floor. But another yellow converse stopped by her side, before the other person picked up the book and passed it back to Jisoo. Which, Jisoo still gratefully accepted but gave a small glared towards the person.

 

"Yah Lalisa! Stop following those stupid boys running around and ready for your class."

 

The person named, Lalisa smiled widen as if Jisoo not just nagged her before she waved off her best friend's remarks. Unfortunately, Lalisa who was a transferred student from Thailand; was Jisoo's best friend. They were not a very good combination on how they possessed more differences than the similarities. At least, that's what their high school's friends thought, especially Lisa was very known with her volleyball sports and Jisoo more to the quiet side, but she actually was the president for Mathematics' club. Their routine didn't even met each other, but friendship did bud between them. It's a weird mixture but it worked.

 

"I will do it later, I am waiting for Jennie." Lisa replied while draped her arm around Jisoo's shoulder as they walked to the jet black haired girl's locker.

 

Jisoo hated it when Lisa placed her arm around her, it just made her felt dirty in some way. And of course, it's just a punched on her gut how she was lack of height compared to Lisa but she kept her mummed about it.

 

The shorter girl didn't reply her best friend after that and unlocked her locker and kept doing her routine every morning and cleaned up her locker's space which the blonde girl always argued on how it didn't change anything because Jisoo never touched the locker.

 

"Hi guys!" A chirpy voice behind them made Lisa who stood beside Jisoo in boredom, jumped to the voice's source. Jisoo stopped her action but didn't turn around, not at least until she heard the smooching sounds ended.

 

Jisoo clenched her fist silently, hearing string of 'I miss you, baby' among the other two girls and accompanied with stealing smooches between them. Which made Jisoo cringed so hard, almost threw hard glares to the lovebirds.

 

After almost two minutes, Jisoo braced herself and turned around; putting her snarky face and muttered, "Are you guys done?"

 

Lisa who already gotten used by Jisoo's random grumpiness, nodded but not before pressed another wet kiss on her girlfriend's cheek.

 

Jisoo broke out from her hard expression and let out an exaggerated groaned seeing Lisa's action made the couple laughed.

 

"Oh come on, Jisoo. You should getting used to it by now. We have been dating like what? 1 year and half? Even Jennie now enjoy herself with my PDA." L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter