when i say i love you, equal to i accept your whole good(s) and bad(s). (chaelisa)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

domestic!chaelisa always the best for me.

 

 

 

Lisa really love Chaeyoung.

 

She really do, that's one of millions reason why she stay with the Australian for almost six years now. Maybe after long time together and they just started to move in together five months ago, Lisa noticed Chaeyoung's quirks. She got annoyed with it at the first and two months and by the three months she just got hung over it and let the girl be.

 

But, there was one thing she really can't understand with Chaeyoung's weird habit. It's like a ritual, if she didn't do it she felt anxious or something. Lisa once even asked her about it but Chaeyoung just replied quite absentmindedly; "It just happened, one day I did it and I felt surge of calmness in myself."

 

Yeah, it was a weird way to explain it but Lisa just nodded half-heartedly accepting her girlfriend's weird habit.

 

 

---

 

 

Lisa grumbled when she felt the shared comforter between the lovers being tugged slightly, and since the girl with the bang was and still is a light sleeper, a simple tugged like that woke her up. But she didn't move, indulging herself in the quietness of the morning.

 

She peeked through her bleary eyes, she can see blueish skies through their white stark curtain. That's mean it's the time for Chaeyoung to wake up and start doing her morning routine before prepared herself to work. Soon, it's going to be Lisa's turn.

 

Probably from the stiffness, staying on the same position for a long time Lisa pushed herself out of the warm haven and stretched herself. She feeling all her bones cracking but maybe just because she getting old (not she want to admit it.)

 

After done assembling her body function, she walked to the bathroom with limited light source; just accompanied with the bathroom light and low intensity light spilled at her doorway. But she managed to walk to the bathroom, without bumping anything. The middle 20's lady twisted the doorknob, knowing Chaeyoung didn't even lock the door whenever she is in shower— Chaeyoung's reasoning was if something happen to her, Lisa won't have any problem to barge in.

 

There she was, Lisa's love life. Brushing her teeth while humming poppy song, Lisa just guessed although the brushing sound way louder.

 

"Morning." Lisa greeted her gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter