i am not your love story's main character (and that's fine) (chaesoo)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

special thanks to @elements_hdx chaesoo's idea in twitter!

 

---

 

“Unnie, what is love?” Jisoo bit her tongue to restrain herself from letting out a loud groaned hearing such hackneyed question from Chaeyoung, her bandmate.

 

Not hearing any responses from the oldest, the golden haired girl turned her head with crooked right eyebrow. Probably intended to ask Jisoo why she wasn’t answering her.

 

But Jisoo cut her words with a slight clearing throat sound before stared at the beauty besides her. She absorbed the lovely sight for her eyes, Chaeyoung sitting there donning a light blue sundress with minimal makeup; just enough to emphasize her Asian’s beauty. And that light coloured tresses covering her sculptured side profile like a curtain. Jisoo can be so sure, the second youngest in Blackpink did took her breath away with that simple look.

 

“Well, for me I think love is for the whole of your life, you just don’t care. But, for that person you go all out for them. Like, you hate avocadoes but when that person craving for some guacamole to dip with their chips, you just go out there; run to get them that. In another words, you just tolerate them more. More than other people. Yeah.” Jisoo looked away almost after she finished her words, ignoring Chaeyoung gawking towards her openly. Maybe because of her lengthy explanation for such a simple question.

 

“Oh wow, unnie that’s a good explanation. I actually think your words make me all clear inside. Thanks unnie.” Chaeyoung stood up from the comfortable couch, straighten her sundress before grabbed her phone which at the same time dinged, signalling a text just came in.

 

Jisoo just turned her head back to the television, looking way intently at the running reality shows.

 

Chaeyoung hummed happily seeing the popped out notification before walked to her room, not even greet Jennie who was on her way out to the living room; too busy typing away in her phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter