everyday life of chaesoo #2 (ft. lisa)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

unedited again : / i am up for fluff so, chaesoo!fluff it is.

 

 

"stop looking at me like that."

 

"like what?"

 

"like... I don't know." chaeyoung replied before ran her eyes back to the opened book infront of her, avoiding herself to look at the jet black haired's girl sharp stare at the side of her face. 

 

"like...you're my world? nay, like my universe?" the jet black haired girl named jisoo replied seeing her girlfriend didn't continue her words. 

 

chaeyoung hearing the cringe-worthy words from jisoo felt heat came across her neck and upwards to her cheeks make her companion giggled, knowing she sucessfully made the youngest among them blushed. 

 

"you girls know i am right here right?" a voice disrupted their personal bubble made chaeyoung turned her head to the voice source, revealing her best friend, lisa eyeing them with disgusted expression.

 

"sorry, lisa." chaeyoung muttered sheepishly before turned her attention back to the book infront of her.

 

"girls, i am bored." jisoo grumbled before swung her legs while sitting on the library's chair. 

 

"you are the one who want to follow us, kim." lisa replied, not tearing her gaze from the book infront of them. apparently, chaeyoung sucessfully dragged her friend lisa to study in library for their upcoming midterm test. 

 

unfortunately, after two years dating jisoo and chaeyoung attached their hips together and studying with chaeyoung meaning she need to endure jisoo's annoying antics. not she hating on jisoo, but that's what jisoo was; annoying a little bit warm and sisterly but still a lot of annoying. 

 

"chaebaby, i am bored." jisoo said with a slight pouted grew against her lips before slowly pressed her chin against the taller lover, trying to grab her lover's attention from the thick book. 

 

"i am sorry, boo. go home alright? i will call you tonight." chaeyoung replied patiently before turned her head to the side, bumping her nose slightly with the oldest, not forgetting to press an apologetic kiss against the beautifully sculptured lips. 

 

"but what will i do while waiting for your call?" 

 

"play some ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter