how can i get mad when you are being all cute like this? (jenlisa drabble)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa was frustrated.

Apparently, her all-time favourite yellow sweater went missing.



The oldest grumbled loudly when the taller girl entered her room like a tornado, while asking about her sweater — loudly Jisoo might added. In the end, the oldest just ignored the youngest antic before continue what she were doing, playing with her phone while she laid on her back.

"It's not here, geez." Jisoo said, broke the silence between them while her eyes still hooked at the technology device. Hearing small cluttered of sound, she assumed her hanging clothes being pushed to one side while the blonde girl pressing her head into the closet.

"Well, who knows you might accidentally took it." Lisa muttered while her hands expertly flipping all Jisoo's folded clothes but making sure she wasn't making any mess. She didn't want to make Jisoo mad. Oh no, she is too young to die in Jisoo's hands anyways.

"I can assure you, Lisa. I won't take it, I don't even buy any bright colours clothes. I am pretty sure I'll notice if I "accidentally" take your obnoxious colour sweater." Jisoo replied with snarky manner made Lisa popped out her head from the closet and gave a glare to the dark brown haired girl, not like it was affecting Jisoo.

But hearing logical reasoning from Jisoo made Lisa agreed silently, Jisoo won't never wear those kind of colour not until hell freeze (or just when the stylist forced her too which she accepted it with soured face.)

She stopped rummaging Jisoo's closet and walked out the oldest room and now her same age friend was the target.

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!"

Hearing loud noise, the tallest girl among them flinched and scraped her manicured nails against the guitar's strings — making a weird loud sound.

Lisa winced hearing the terrible sound before threw out apologetic grinned when Chaeyoung glared at her.

"Yah! I just manicured my nails. Now, it's ruined thanks to you." The girl possessed with chubby cheeks glared at her, Lisa want to coo with her cuteness but she held herself back don't want the chipmunk girl getting angry towards her.

"Have you see my yellow sweater?" Lisa changed the topic when Chaeyoung was intently looking at her nails.

"Don't you wash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter