that's weird but your soulmate weirder. (jenlisa ft. jisoo)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy valentine's day to single people!

 

---

 

Bland like sandpaper, that's what it like for Jisoo's life.

 

No, the fun-sized girl didn't say that metaphorically.

 

Like literally, she have a bland taste. Well until she found her soulmate though.

 

It , on how life can turn out like this. You need to have a bland taste until you found "the one". (Jisoo rolled her eyes so hard.)

 

This was not Jisoo first time complaining about it, like every day when she sat on the university's cafeteria and munching her ham sandwich; which she might added very bland even though she dipped it with chili sauce. (Which also unfortunately bland towards Jisoo's taste and yes dipped because Jisoo weird like that.)

 

She flipped her black haired, while still stuffing her face with the sandwich but as she grumbled, "Stupid soulmate thing, stupid sandwich, stupid chili sauce..."

 

 

 

 

"Hey!" without any warning another body slumped against the bench in front of Jisoo. The girl possessed with doe eyes and straight bangs placed her tray mindlessly on the table before slammed her face against the cafeteria's table. Which Jisoo cringed, because they don't even sure if the table was thoroughly cleaned.

 

"What's up?" Jisoo inquired and now sipping her bland (supposed to be) cola but look watery because of the melted ice, not Jisoo cared.

 

"Other than I almost died during my Statistics class?" her companion replied back but now already picked up her head and was busy unwrapping her sub sandwich.

 

"Yeah, I took that last semester. Almost ripped my hair, not going to experience it ever again." Jisoo stared at the girl across her sympathetically before scrunched her eyebrows into confusion, "Okay...what the hell you doing?"

 

"Eating duh."

 

"Lisa...girl...you putting wasabi...on your sub?" Jisoo said while still gaping at the sight Lisa squeezing several green sauce packets onto her large sandwich.

 

Lisa, the girl who cared for her bangs than anything. Very shy when Jisoo first met her during their orientation day but get along thanks to Mobile Legends. If people thought Jisoo was the weird one, they haven't meet the Thai beauty.

 

"So what? It's not like I can taste anything." Lisa replied before took a big bite from her subs, leaving small traces the green sauce at the corner of her lips.

 

Jisoo let out a small disgusted sound, as she threw judging stares at her close friend.

 

"Just saying, we only don't have any taste buds, doesn't mean your stomach won't suffer." Jisoo said while pondering how Lisa's stomach going to be all suffer tomorrow seeing the amount of wasabi she squeezed at her sandwich.

 

Lisa hummed carelessly, still eating her food while chewing it loud purposefully to tick off Jisoo more.

 

"I swea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter