baby, you are mistaken. i'm not into bacon. (donghyuk ft. hint of jenlisa)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

inspired by i found a girl - the vamps.

 

 

Donghyuk always thought he was a fine guy, not shabby might or might not have six packs and of course nice mannered. He supports human rights and hate discrimination over minority in whatever cases. He co-owned a nice ambience bar two blocks from his apartment. But the only lacks in his life were his life and of course girl to date.

 

So, when he bumped on this blonde girl that possessed nice straight bangs in his apartment’s elevator, he really thought he finally have a chance to date after two years being single.

 

The under-cut haired guy cleared his throat, gaining attention from the hot blonde girl before threw a innocent smiled towards her although whatever he thought about the girl’s hot body wasn’t innocent, “Never actually see you, new tenant?” Donghyuk asked when the girl replied his smiled and his eyes trailed to the trolley of boxes besides the girl.

 

The blonde nodded, “Yeah. Just got a job around here.”

 

Donghyuk nodded slightly, “So, which floor?”

 

“Oh, 9th floor.” Hearing her answer, Donghyuk internally cheered thinking this it. The girl destined to meet him, this is clearly a sign from above because the girl totally was living the same floor with him. But he bit down his eagerness and remarked coolly (that was what he thought), “Cool, we going to the same level then.” And he pressed the 9 button.

 

“Oh, my name is Donghyuk. Nice to meet you.” He lend his hand for a handshake.

 

“Lisa, nice to meet you too.”

 

‘Soft, very soft.’ Again, Donghyuk suppressed his excitement when the hot girl’s palm touched against his. It was so soft making Donghyuk almost wanted to kiss the skin so much. Sounds creepy, he knew but can you blamed his thirsty ?

 

When they reached their floor, Donghyuk offered to push the trolley towards the girl’s door which also just three doors away from him.

 

Both of them stood in front of the door still chatting more like gossiping (on Donghyuk’s side), “If your hot water finished or something don’t go to 919, she is like the grumpiest old lady.” He said with lowered voice, hearing his remarks made Lisa laughed. Brownies points for him for making the hot girl laughed, he just wanted to pat himself on the back from making that pearly white teeth making an appearance because now Lisa getting prettier when she laughed and probably Donghyuk’s heart melted because of it.

“So, like you know. If you are not that tired after unpacking your stuffs you are invited to my bar two blocks from here. We have some good beer.” Donghyuk replied with a small grinned etched against his lips, slipping his hands into his jean’s pockets; believing himself he looked cool with that posed.

 

Lisa shrugged before trailed her eyes to her boxes, “Maybe, but I won’t promise though. But who knows, I might craved for some beer later.” She winked at the guy and fiddled with her keys.

 

‘She winked at me. She’s flirting with me. She’s into me! yeah!’ He cheered in his mind while his exterior just gave a calm smiled before awkwardly waved to the beauty in front him and pointed at his apartment, “Alright then, I won’t stop you from unpacking but if you need anything just you know knock on the door.”

 

Lisa nodded and said her goodbye before entering her unit, not forgetting to give another smile towards the guy, made Donghyuk’s heart skipped a beat.

 

Oh, he got it bad.

 

 

It was an alright night for Donghyuk’s bar, there were several big groups sitting at the corner of his bar – celebrating whatever they were celebrating. Donghyuk pressed his chin against his palm, made a bored face, still have high hope Lisa, his new neighbour will come to the bar.

 

“What’s with the long face, Hyuk? It’s annoying.” Even his co-owner of the bar; Jennie remarked his expression but he doesn’t give a hoot about her and continue being all forlorn a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter