i was hinting to ask you out, if you didn't get it. (jenlisa)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

it's been so long, but i came back with jenlisa.

they have been wild during encore concert urging me to write some stuffs about them : /

writing gay panicked lisa always an entertainment for me. cheers, x!

 

 

 

 

lisa met jennie during their last year of college. 

 

not lisa didn't know jennie's existence from way back, it just that year jennie kim's presence actually mattered for her. 

 

they had bumped each other's shoulders during their sophomore year but that's it. the furthest they had talked were soft apology and apologetic beamed being passed on when their shoulders bumped. after that, probably their fate is not entwined with each other, they never met or talk to each other. until that fateful night, what lisa believed about them changed.

 

funny how that warm smile, feline eyes and soft brunette hairs can change lisa's perspective all over it that night. 

 

lisa was there, at some lousy birthday party that her friend dragged her. with plastic cup clenched in her holding she struggled walking pass through sweaty bodies of college acquaintances. she silently cursing when she felt some of the cheap beer spilled on her tank top, best of her luck it's a yellow tank top so she can totally saw the stain. 

 

it doubled the irksome in her before a string of curse came out from and now changed her course from the balcony to the sink to salvage her favorite tank top. 

 

she knew she shouldn't follow her friend but she felt the responsibility to be that sober friend and take care of her friend. 

 

but now she regretted it, and this close to just zoomed out the double storey house and went home — (maybe some cheese crackers will make her feel better too.)

 

avoiding several people hogging the kitchen counter, probably brewing some ty and poisonous drink; lisa sucessfully reached the sink without spilling or bumping to anyone. she thought she already had enough bumping people for one night. 

 

placing the cup besides the sink she grabbed thick rolls of kitchen towel, rinsed it under water before dabbed it on her tank top— stupidly wishing the stain will go away. maybe, at least the beer scent. but as she dabbed it, the wetness on her tank top's material got bigger and now making her black bra visible made her grumbled louder. 

 

probably because of her grumble, someone noticed and tapped her shoulder made she turned around with scrunched eyebrows. 

 

from her peripheral vision, she saw the girl she never thought she will met at the party; kim jennie. 

 

the girl cladded with pink chanel vintage and black short skirt smiled at her, probably staring at her with concerned expression, "you good there?"

 

lisa gulped before forced her eyes to stop gawking the same year girl with her before cleared , "yeah, just some stupid person bumped into me now i smell like beer." 

 

geez, get a grip lalisa manoban. she uttered in her mind, still trying her hard not to admire the visual basked right in front her. 

 

it's not her fault, really. jennie was the one standing there acting like this kitchen is her runaway or something. this ain't paris fashion week, kim. stop trying to be so hot.

 

okay now she talking to herself, she is crazy. 

 

"....in my room."

 

lisa blinked several times, only hearing bits of what jennie told her. damnit, what to response when you don't even hear what someone said. lisa felt a trail of sweat slided behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter