i kissed her, and i like it. (chaennie)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

again, unedited : / enjoy chaennie for now, and thank you for the comments and subscribes. i appreciated everything : ) x. 

 

 

 

 

this is crazy. 


chaeyoung is crazy.


herself, park chaeyoung called it. she, is crazy. 


if she wasn't, how in the world she can explain why she stole a peck on the second oldest ten minutes ago.


she can't help it when jennie just snoozing off at the living room while hugging lisa's almost obese cat; leo when he was snuggling closer to the sole warmth source — lisa going to be hell jealous knowing this because all of the members knew how leo despised her for unknown reason. 


back to the story, chaeyoung was being herself as in hungry all the time so she was sauntering to the kitchen but stopped her tracks when she heard low volume of what she caught from the sound, some random america's tvshow. 


she should just walked to the kitchen, continue her adventure with foods in the refrigerator but her legs had other plan. without her realizing, her eyes tracing the huddled figure who was taking her nap on the couch with fluffy blanket covering her bare legs. and if that's not a cute sight for chaeyoung, she didn't even know what does. mind you, chaeyoung had witnessed a lot of cute stuffs but jennie's small figure, cuddling with leo always top in her cute stuffs list.


without her realizing, a warm smiled etched across her lips and she crouched down, still taking the view in front of her. letting her eyes recorded the second oldest's peaceful facial while her eyes closed tightly and her plump lips parted slightly. chaeyoung let out a soft sighed hearing small soft snored from the brunette before she let her fingers ran through jennie's messy bedhair that were sprayed across the dark brown leather couch. 


chaeyoung really thought jennie is very beautiful. like not typical model beauty. jennie kim is an exception, she is her own standard beauty, no one can't beat kim jennie. and she knew she was right, when jennie's new nickname was "korea it's girl". people around them also agreeing with her. but she knew she thought jennie was not just beautiful as in she adored her from billboard or watching her from advertisement on tv. 


she thought jennie so breath taking when she was eating her avocado sandwich in front chaeyoung just to annoy her, because jennie knew how much she despised that green vegetable's texture (or fruit? until now chaeyoung still confused over that.) chaeyoung found jennie so endearing when the green substance pasted against the corner of her lips. she still thought, luckily she hated avocado or she probably will kiss that green spot at the corner of the brunette's lips. 


she also found jennie at her beauty peaked when she just finished her gym session. everyone knew how jennie probably the weakest members after jisoo. chaeyoung and lisa can easily pushed both of them and they can't even fought back. so, jennie determined to increase her physical strength by going to intense work out at the gym (which useless for chaeyoung's point of view, because jennie is just weak naturally but she didn't have heart to say it in jennie's face).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter