i was bored so i bought you fried chickens? (lisoo)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Summary: An annoying neighbour sitting infront of your door with fried chickens and beer.

 

Jisoo, shut down her computer after finishing the paperwork for tomorrow presentation. She had an boss, who made she edited the paperwork last minute and it was not like she can say no to her boss. No, not when he paid her salary.

 

She rubbed her bleary eyes, carefully don't want to ruined her mascara; from staring at the bright screen for long time before picked up her handbag.

 

Jisoo let out a loud grunted when she stretched her back unladylike, it's not like there is anyone here. Besides, she was not here to hold some ladylike image. Most of her co-workers already know how sassy she can be and sloppy eater she is. Don't mention when she started to drink, she was like machine gun of curses words. Probably because of her potty mouth, the black haired girl been single for almost two years now. But she don't ing care.

 

She walked into the elevator while checking her phone, contemplating to order delivery when she reached her apartment. Maybe some her all-time favourite food, fried chicken and some beer. Yeah that would be good. This small moment, as she can just eat any food she want is a victory for her. Because she appreciated foods a lot. Like her best friend, Jennie said she only turned soft for foods.

 

---

 

In short time, she already drove her car near her building seeing some lights from the tall building still on. She glanced at the dashboard to see the time.

 

"Ah, it's only 9." she mumbled to herself before hummed quietly some pop song from the radio. As the song ended, Jisoo let out a big yawned, don’t even bother to close . Oh man, she was too tired to even do anything right now. The black haired girl contemplated that maybe she can sleep off her hunger or she might slept on her precious chickens and thinking that’s just too offended for the chickens.

 

---

 

Jisoo pressed the number at her apartment's elevator before pressed her back against the metal wall. Let out a small sigh feeling the coldness from the wall being absorbed against her work attire. She was so tired, her brain wrecked enough from the calculations in the paperwork, she need to wake up early to work tomorrow too. And her heels are killing her legs. Why the office required woman wear heels such a hassle, Jisoo grumbled.

 

While she complaining in her mind, the elevator's door opened right at her floor and she was so grateful because no one being in elevator with her. She don't need interruption to go to her floor anyway.

 

She dragged her aching legs along the hallway, while cursing under her breath, "Why the you even rent apartment far away from the elevator. You stupid Kim."

 

She fumbled with her handbag, almost stuck her head in it searching the keys in this weak light ambience. Now she just started to curse all the way about how ridiculous saving energy idea was because might as well let her trip in dark and die.

 

"Wow, you and your dark mind."

 

Hearing the familiar voice make Jisoo stopped her action and looked up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter