i'll be the strict mom, and you can be the cool mama (chaennie)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Happy Post Valentine's Day! Here some Chaennie to soften the blow you don't have any date yesterday :)

 

---

 

Jennie is not Chaeyoung's first love.

 

Jennie is not the first person to make Chaeyoung's heart beaten so fast.

 

Jennie might be her seventh or eighth-ish people she have been in relationships with.

 

Being with Jennie is not like being together in awkward school teenagers’ phase.

 

They met when they are already at the almost end of their 20's though, Jennie is one year older which mean she already 30 and Chaeyoung just turned 29 this year.

 

Both of them have stable jobs, adopted puppies and fish together and move in at one of refined condo complex around their workplace.

 

Their relationship are very smooth too, of course there were several fights and banter but mostly they solved it before things got bigger and Chaeyoung knew how Jennie prefer both of them resolves things before going to bed.

 

But that's the thing, they are going too smoothly but there's no assurance they going to stay with each other for a long time. Sure, Jennie is a faithful lover. They even adopted pets together and pay their bills on each other name but that's that. Chaeyoung wants more.

 

Chaeyoung needs more.

 

The bronze haired girl let out a light sigh before flips her body lightly to turn her body to her lover's direction.

 

Jennie Kim, the brunette with long haired, have a very breath-taking feline eyes and those plump lips that Chaeyoung loves to kiss every morning.

 

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips as her eyes traces the beauty outline of her partner while her hand grips the edge of her pillow, she is so beautiful; Chaeyoung thought silently.

 

She knows it's almost 3 in the morning and if she doesn't sleep now, for sure she will overslept and rushing to go to her work though, her office is just only 15 minutes away but that doesn't give her a reason to slack. She forces her eyelids to close. Let her vision succumbing to the darkness and lull her to sleep but after several seconds she let out a soft grumble and open her eyes again, frustrated almost angry because her body system not working as she want.

 

"Hey, babe?" Chaeyoung almost startles hearing sleepy grainy voice interrupting her train thoughts.

 

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung hums, seeing a little movement from her girlfriend before she felt a warm palm touches her forearm make her sigh.

 

"Can't sleep?"

 

Chaeyoung nods before realizes Jennie can't see her from the darkness and reply sheepishly, "Yeah...sorry to wake you up, boo."

 

"It's fine, I need to know what's disturb your mind though. Or do you need a cup of tea?" Jennie replied as her fingers tracing visible circles against Chaeyoung's skin.

 

Chaeyoung stays silent for a moment, thinking maybe a cup of warm tea will helps her and get up slowly from the bed and kicks off the warm comforter from her legs, ready to get off the bed.

 

She heard Jennie's chuckles before slips off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter