i am not into girls, but i can make you as exception (jenlisa)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

unedited, i am only using my mobile so : / chaennie will come right up after this. but enjoy jenlisa for now. cheers! 

 

 

 

 

 

lisa always thought she was a straight woman. 

 

sure, she admired woman's body part and just openly checking out the same gender's hotness. but she never felt a spark or the need to be in relationship with a woman. 

 

"wait...you listen to kehlani? that's so gay."

 

just how many times lisa rolled her eyes hearing this statement. can't she just enjoy music as it own? why people need to standardized everything. sure the singer is a queer but not her...right? 

 

"you like plaid shirt? that's like straight up gay. not straight hahaha but you know what i meant." 

 

how even a clothes can scream gay in lisa's point of view. she liked plaid shirts because it's comfortable and wearable several times. it's very warm too when she went out to take a walk on breezy night. wearing some basic plaid shirt doesn't make you gay...right?

 

"oh your nails are so short, you keep it clean for your girlfriend huh?" 

 

first of all how the keeping your hygiene clean, make you gay? and besides shorter nails easy work for her. she doesn't need to worry to scrape her nails along rough surface to avoid ruining the coated colours manicure or just some dirty stuffs stucked below her nails. humans these days are so weird, lisa wondered. 

 

lisa met jennie when she was 21, by at this age most of people figured out their uality already. lisa still pretty sure she is straight. she even have a boyfriend for god sake. 

 

but why that eyes gave unsettling feelings under her stomach?

 

why that soft skins lighten up every nerves in lisa's body when they accidentally touched when reaching the same hot sauce bottle? 

 

why jennie stuck in her mind when she supposed to be focus on whatever her boyfriend's yapping about? 

 

and why, just why lisa keep unlocked her phone to just checking out jennie's profile kakaotalk? and oh god lisa swore jennie always looked beautiful in her profile picture — eventhough, the angle a bit weird but the breath taking face topped everything up. 

 

 

 

it was friday night, lisa just broke up with her boyfriend for almost two weeks. her friends thought she was heartbroken so they brought her to some frat party — lisa dumped him but her friends didn't need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter