i want to offer cupcakes and friendship towards you. (chaennie)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Not my best work, but i wanna try friendship au.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung pressed the back of her head against the old couch, let herself gazing on her ceiling.

There were seven spots of mold against her rented shoebox sized apartment's ceiling. She were distracted counting the black spots— she glad though, at least her mind didn't fly reminiscing about that certain girl.

Jennie Kim.

A spectacular girl, when you first time meeting her you can feel this superior aura surrounding her. It made you want to keep looking at her with the god-gifted visual but also looked away from the cold expression she always wore. A little bit of sassy and when she thought you were worth it, you'll receive that adorable gummy smiled. Chaeyoung was one of the people at the receiving end, and she fell and fell for the pair of feline eyes.

Chaeyoung met Jennie from English Linguistics course as project mates. At first, Chaeyoung was all awkward ball towards the beauty. The shorter girl among those two clearly showed her disdain when people got all flustered with her. With such an outspoken attitude, Jennie told Chaeyoung off. In conclusion, they didn't really have a good start.

From that moment, the Aussie kept her distance from the Korean's beauty. Even with snarky attitude, Jennie was a good partner. They completed their works and received an A+ and parted ways. Since then, they never actually communicated with each other until that fateful day.

Chaeyoung distinctly remembered, Jennie in her white Chanel cropped top, covered her top with some comfortable cardigan, finished off her look with messy bun and gold-rimmed glasses hanging against the bridge of her nose.

Chaeyoung dare to say, Jennie looked so adorable and cuddly. If they were close back then, she might jumped out from the counter and hugged the petite girl. But, Chaeyoung not stupid enough to embarrass herself so she stayed rigidly behind the counter while readying to prepare Jennie's order at Starbucks.

When Jennie walked to the pick-up station, Chaeyoung stood there trying to lower her gaze so Jennie won't recognize her which a total failure when she saw a recognition in the feline's eyes. But wait...why Jennie's eyes were red, why her cute button nose were red? Was she having cold? But why her voice sound so raspy like she had been crying whole day? Why Chaeyoung can see that dried tears at the brimmed of her eyes. They were not close, so Chaeyoung kept her mummed.

It's 6:45 p.m., where Chaeyoung's shift almost ended. Which the dark blonde haired girl let out a relieved sighed, cannot wait to get home and just sleep until tomorrow. She stretched her upper torso, while her eyes hadn't leave the brunette that were sipping her macchiato quietly at the corner of the coffee shop. Ignoring the chitter chatter around her. Jennie looked like she was in her own bubble— which Chaeyoung hopefully wish to join her.

At this angle, Chaeyoung acknowledged how Jennie was a harmless girl. She was just a normal girl that sometimes enjoy being all herself, enjoying her caffeine dose. But, that sadness in her eyes can't be washed away from Chaeyoung's mind. She just felt she need to do something about it, she r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter