i see you in me and that's hella good. (jenlisa)

please be the opposite of me ('cause it's attracts)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary:
Lisa have ability to foresee future, and where her best friend, Jennie bugging her to "see" who she going to date in future. What if she saw herself kissing Jennie under the moonlight?

 

~~~

Lisa is a normal 21 years old, a young adult who was struggling in her college years. Except one thing, she can envision future. Most of people don't believe her, even her parents called her crazy once but when an incident happened exactly the way she told, they started to believe it.

 

She didn't get this "supernatural" ability from childhood years of course. It just happened back when she met with a terrible accident when she went out partying on her final year of high school.

 

Luckily, after passed out cold (with leg fracture) for five days she regained her conscious and along with out of the world ability. Of course at first she freaked out, she even went to therapist with the thought she was crazy.

 

After almost 2 years with this spectacular ability, Lisa finally started to embrace it.

 

"Lili!"

 

There she was, Lisa's best friend.

 

Kim Jennie, with her baggy padding coat and her usual glasses; walking more like dragging her feet towards the taller girl.

 

"Hey, are you from library again?"

 

"Yep! I am on my way back to dorm and change clothes to go to class." Jennie with her small smiled replied before pushed her messy hair to the back. Lisa just shook her head seeing her messy friend.

 

Kim Jennie, a top student in Architecture department. Totally a bookworm and very shy girl too. To be honest, Lisa and Jennie were a weird combination. Since everything Jennie is, Lisa is the opposite.

 

"You should stop sleeping at the library and come back to the dorm. Your roommate don't even know you and it's almost end of the semester." Lisa said while patting the petite girl's hair.

 

"Nah, it's okay. My roommate always bring her girlfriend to the room and I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable."

 

"Okay, wow what? Yah! You should say something then! You have right to complaint since it's your room. You pay the fees." Lisa said with higher octave in her voice, voicing out her upset feeling hearing Jennie's remarks about her roommate.

 

Jennie grabbed her hand before rubs her thumb slowly against Lisa's knuckles, it's like a silent action to ask Lisa to calm down when something upset her best friend. And it always works.

 

"We'll talk about this later, I need to go and change and go to class! Bye Lisa." Jennie cut off their conversation, tip toes and pressed a small kiss on Lisa's cheek and ran to the students' dorm direction leaving Lisa almost flabbergasted.

 

It's probably because of hot weather today, Lisa felt the spot Jennie pressed a kiss left a warm sensation on her cheek. Yeah probably because of the weather.

 

Except it's not, since it's almost winter that month.

 

---

 

"Ugh!" Lisa laid down her tired body against her soft mattress, feeling her back pain dissipated slowly making her feel sleepy.

 

But before she can surrender to her sleepiness and close her eyes, her best friend came in the bedroom cladding her Crayon Shin-chan's pyjama.

 

And that's the most adorable sight for Lisa, making her unconsciously smiled.

 

"Finally! I thought you gonna bail on me and sleep at library again." Lisa uttered out when Jennie busied herself drying her hair, probably fresh from shower. Lisa can even smelled the soap Jennie used.

 

"Well I have some discussion with my project group...” Jennie trailed off before took off her glasses to wear some skincare products, ignored the gazed from her best friend.

 

Lisa thought, Jennie is pretty and cute when she wore glasses. But when she took off that round glasses thou, Jennie just took whole different level meaning of beautiful. The taller girl thought it's weird to admit this, but Jennie is pretty hot without her glasses and that partial wet hair. It's not like she going to say it out loud to Jennie though, that'll be totally weird.

 

"Don't tell me your groupmate dumped works to you again? I swear to God I am going whoop their for you. You really shouldn't let other people take you for granted, Nini." Lisa grumbled her frustration over Jennie's push-over attitude.

 

"You know I can't say no. Besides, it's my mark too and I don't want them to mess up my marks just because of their mistake."

 

"It's a team assignment for a reason, Nini. You cannot take all the load and let them hitch on your hard work. You know what? I will talk to your group tomorrow"

 

Jennie abruptly stopped her rout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter