what would he do 7

If Block B was your boyfriend

This cames from TakenFromAngel, I'll do it simple since it's really a situation :)

 

You were playing videogames with him

 

Jaehyo

It will be noisy because of his screams, he will underestimate you at first. but loses from you anyway.

 

Kyung

he knows how to play but purposely loose for you without you knowing, seeing you happy and laughing was just the happiest thing for him.

 

Taeil

he doesn't really know how to play, but tries to enjoy the game anyway.

he will do the best he can but looses from you in the end.

 

B-bomb

he drops his cool image and start playing like an elementary kid, it would be fun, though he wins in the end, he tends to tell you instructions whenever you're in trouble with the game.

 

Zico

It would be loud thanks to his screams. He would nag and complains to everything everytime he did wrong.

He loose in the end and start to nag to the stick.

 

PO

just like kyung, he will purposely loose for you. but you could tell right away that he's pretending. he would scream "OH NOO!" but in a grinning expression, he also did a lot of "Oh My Gawd" expression everytime you 'beat' him.

 

U-kwon

You both did a bet, the looser should be ttakbbam-ed by the winner.

he will play it in a normal way, like playing with a friend. he laughs all the way and  wins in the end.

he did ttakbam-ed you but rubs your forehead and hugs you right away after doing it.

 

-----

is it way too simple?