what would he do 11

If Block B was your boyfriend

I didn't mean to be a ert, it just came up to my mind,

You were walking with him when a wind blew your skirt revealing a slight of your undies, though you yourself didn't realize what had happenend, but he allready saw it and he would...

 

Kyung

 

He was shocked that he saw it.

but happy that he saw it

and at the same time, mad that he could saw it too. 

"Buyaaa?" he said, you turn arround to face him.

"wae oppa?" you asked.

"Yah..., why are you so clumsy huh? a wind blows and I could see your.."

"my what oppa?" you tilt your head.

"ahhh..ani, dwesso, don't use that skirt anymore, arasso?"

"w-wae-"

"Just follow what I said to you. don't wear it anymore okay?"

"ne..arasso oppa" you said still unaware what had happened.

you both then continue to walk.

"keep your hands on your skirt" he abruptly said.

 

Jaehyo

 

He gasped loudly. "a-a-a-aaaa-y-ya-yaaa, molla molla molla, I didn't see anything, I didn't see anything" he panicked.

You got confused seeing him walking arround like a pannick person. he squatted covering his face, then stand up walking again, then squats again, then walks again, and so on.

"is there anything wrong oppa?" you finally asked him.

He uncover his face to look at you but turns away immediately.

He cleared his throat before straightening himself up. "erhem. ani, eopso, gwenchana. gaja" he said awkwardly before walking infront of you.

 

B-bomb

 

he was surprised, his mouth was slightly open.

But he quickly cleared his throat and start walking pretending nothing had happened.

after a while, he suddenly stops the grabs your hand.

You were dragged by him arround the mall then stopped at the ladies undergarment section.

"why are we-"

"use this" he said throwing you a black stocking to you.

"use underpants nextime" he suddenly spoke coldly then walks leaving you behind dumbfolded.

 

PO

 

He saw it and dropped his jaw. His eyes turn into the size of a tennis ball.

He just froze at his place for a couple of minutes while blushing madly.

Then.

"aaaaaarh" he screams in his low tone running while closing his face from his (>_<) face, feeling competly shy.

He then hides in an alley laughing like a kid. grinning, biting his lower lips.

 

Zico

 

His face went " (O_O) oh.my.god. "

you asked him what happend but he didn't answer. He just froze at his place not making any move.

You even had to drag him to walk again.

His expression remains the same until both of you seperated.

He was still shocked even at his dorm.

....

"what was that" O_O . he tought.

 

U-kwon

 

He saw it but keep on walking pretending nothing had happened.

You saw his face turned red. He starts to grin, then giggle making you confused.

"waegurae(why are you like that) oppa? did I misses something?" you asked.

he just giggled.

"kekekek,hihihihi, pinky." he suddenly blurted still walking while giggling.

you gasped and freezed, finally realizing.

"eottokhae..." you made a crying face, you then covered your face running away.

U-kwon runs after you, his giggle even turns into a laugh seeing how cute your reaction was.

"~~~~~~ -ah! gwenchana! you could see mine too if you want! " he screams running after you.

 

 

Taeil

you were using your red skirt your mom had bought you when suddenly a wind blew and reveal your undies.

He would stare blankly but still manage to walk again in a slow tempo beside you with a blank expression.

A little smile appears on his face when you didn't see, he actually likes it, a lot.

He even bought a female leg pillow when he goes to japan, he oftenly use the pillow, hugging it as if it was your 'leg'.

 

*at Block B's dorm*

I've retire being a baby, Im a man now, muahaha. he grins proudly hugging the pillow, imagining you.

 

------

is it okay? I hope I didn't ruin their image tho, hehe

comments would be nice ^o^

and know what, it's embarrasing, but, yeah, never mind, I just realized I've spell the word 'immediately' wrong all this time -o- [I used to add 'n' in the word].

Thankfully I now know the correct spelling of the word,kekeke.