fansign

If Block B was your boyfriend

When you went to his fansign without him knowing

U-kwon

He flash his biggest smile feeling extremely happy.
He stood and hugs you on the spot not bothering how BBC's were watching.
He then fix your bangs before waving you goodbye to continue the line.

Kyung

You move to his spot using your knee to be on his eye level, you put your fingers on the table and rest your chin on it to clearly see your beloved cucumber's face.
He was shocked at firsts but then became calm seeing your smile.
He rested his chin on the table and streched his hands out to reach yours.
And there he was, locking fingers with yours, smiling to you with tender eyes before then interupted by the crew pushing you to move and continue the line.

Jaehyo

He tried really hard to not grin, so he just smiled sweetly like a kid, a blush was seen on his face.
He signed your Block B album like usual, then you saw him standing up tooking his jacket off to then put it on your shoulders.
He waved you goodbye still smiling his sweet smile. It's cute to see the derp hyo you always know blushing shyly.

P.O

He gasped upon seeing your apperiance. You got on your knees and put your album on the table to get his sign.
You put your elbows on the table and use your hand to support your head while waiting him finish the sign.
When you were about to get your album back, but he instead took both of your hands and put it on his cheeks.
He scrunched his face making a cute expression before releasing your hand and wave you goodbye.

B-bomb

He smiles his sweet dimple smile, you tried to be as natural as you can, pretending to be a fan.
You put your Block B album on the table to have let sign.
Just as he was about to sign with his right hand, he took your left hand and held it all the way until he finish signing the Album.
He release your hand to let you leave just after finish signing, smiling his dimple again to let you go.

Zico

He got shocked, mouth making an "o" shape. You saw him smiling happy after getting his mind back.
You act normal like a fan and got on you knee to get your album signed.
He kept taking glances to you at times while signing your Block B album.
He then hands you the already signed album, he sends you off ruffling your hair then took his cap and put it on you. He sends you with a sweet smile.

Taeil

He was surprised but could act it normal, you know he cant express his feelings well, he just nodded to you and smiles his sweet little kid smile.
You handed him your Album and he signed it normally like how he did to the fans.
He handed you the album and bowed his head to let you go,
Soon when you check your already signed Block B Album you saw the note written by taeil and it said
"I love you <3 ... pyong! ^^ "

 

COMMENT DOWN THERE PLEASE ^O^