14

If Block B was your boyfriend

If you suddenly burped...
 


B-bomb:
He slowly turned his head on you.
You bit your lip feeling embarrassed at your action. "Don't laugh at me please"
He nodded then turns away.
You peered him and saw him smiling, struggling him self not to laugh.
"Ah..don't laugh oppa" you whined.
"Aniyo! I'm not" he said and turned away again.
Right after that, you heard him giggling. Later on you would be busy whining to him to not laugh, though at the end he Rolled on the floor laughing.

 


U-kwon:
You squinted your eyes feeling embarrassed, but rather than being disgusted, he founded it cute.
"ahahha kyeowoooo" He hugged you like you're a teddy bear to him.
He rocked you and pinched your cheeks, then hugs you again telling how cute you are.

"ahaha, kyeowooo" hugged you. then looked at you. "kyeowooo , kyeowoo, ahaha" hugging you again.


Jaehyo :
He turns his head on you, then looked away tilting his head in a how-could-she-do-that expression.
You keep observing his confused expression,
But then he made you doing facepalm when you see him start practicing how to burp.
Fans should name you BurpHyo instead of DerpHyo -_- you thought.



PO:
He looked at you, blinked like a piglet then turns his attention back to the television again as if nothing had happenend.
You sighed in relief but stop breathing when..

"~~~~~~-ah, did you ate frog for breakfast?" He asked innocently in his deep voice still looking at the television.


Zico :
he stared at you, poppin his eyes out dropping his jaw.
O'ow... (O_O) you thought ,slowly closing your mouth.
....
"Bwahahah! Daebak! Daebak! Again! Again! One more time!" He excitingly shook your body amazed at your 'talent'.


 

Taeil :
Fortunately, instead of burping alone, he burped with you at the same time.
You both look at each other making an "o?" expression.
"You could do it too?" he said, making you nodding meekly.
As expected, the unexpected kid taeil turns out making you do a burp choir with him
"Ha ha! dashi hanbon!" he asked you to do it once more time. "hana...dul..set, 'BAAAARFF' "
then he clapped. The baby thought it was fun.

 


Kyung:
You burped and freezed right away.
Slowly, you turned your head to see Kyungs reaction, then
BBAAARFF!. He burped. He looked at you in a challenging expression, he even pulls his chin up and give his usual 'visual' glare.
Feeling intimidated, you then give a shot.

Afer a while, It would turn to a burp competition.

 

----------

Just want to remind you readers to not believe in any bad news about Block B unless it's official from the company.

Let's just pray and keep supporting them :)