26

If Block B was your boyfriend

How he disguise you when you’re secretly dating with him

P.O

He’d make you into his assistant, You would provide and carry his foods when it’s time for rest.
You would also help him wipe his sweats after performing, he won’t let anyone even the coordi noona to touch him. On the other hand he would become a baby that only wants to be taken care by you.


Taeil


You would pretend to be his hairstylist.
You would talk to him at the dressing room, you sat on the table while he’s sat on the chair, you would play with his hair, it would felt like talking with a sweet little kid.

Taeil really likes it when you play with his hair or pat his head tenderly, that’s why he’d turn you into a hairstylist.


Kyung


You were accompanying Kyung who were practicing for tomorrows showcase.  
He would suddenly drag you in front of fans that were waiting below the stage. He would introduce you to BBCs saying that you were his family member, BBCs start calling you unnie.
You both get on the stage again to join Block B, “Why did you have to lie like that?” you hissed at him.
He just grinned at your question, “So I could do this freely” he said suddenly hugging you then waving to the fans. BBCs waved back and starts calling you unnie again.
“see” he said grinning.


Jaehyo


You would pretend to be his stylist, why? So he could change costumes with your help. Enough said o:) .

(yes you could imagine taking off his clothes and help him wear his costume)


Zico


He made you use a hat and a black jacket, you were transformed into a PD in charge of the showcase. He even give you papers to make you look even more like a PD.
By that, he would talk to you at times like pretending to make a complain about the sound or make you look like giving him direction.
He would point the sound and make other hand gestures as if discussing the sound while actually saying, “Yo baby, I missed you so much, you see that huge speaker over there? It means nothing to how huge my love to you, also that audio there, it goes boom-boom-baaah like my thumping heart towards you ”

U-kwon


You would pretend to be a fan, It was Block B’s showcase and you were standing right in front of the stage.
Block B were now performing “Close My Eyes” , the members were spreading themselves here and there, zikyung was on the left of the stage waving while singing with the fans, bbomb and jaehyo were sitting on the stage near the fans, PO was already in the crowd, taeil was well in the center of the stage singing properly, while U-kwon..
He squatted down on the stage, right in front of you, smiling adorably, he took your hand and held it through out the song as if giving you fan service.

B-bomb


Block B was having a rest from a music program rehearsal.
He throws you a black mini dress complete with a black high heels. 15 minutes later you’d transform into the girl dancer in “Haesso anhaesso”.
“Why the heck did you ask me to wear this?!” you growled while pulling the edge of your so-mini-dress.
“just watch” he said smirking. He took your hand and led you to the stage.  You saw the other Block B member’s on stage, some of them were practicing while the others were just talking. There were also couple of fans watching below the stage.
“What are you doing?! There are fans watching!” you hissed.
He didn’t listen to your words, instead he pulled you closer to him. He put a hand on your hip and start swaying you as if practicing the dance. To your surprise the fans were calm.
“I told you so” he said smirking again.

Yeaay!! I love reading your comments ^o^ keep commenting please, your comments made me feel wanting to make a new chapter, hahaaa