If you ask for a kiss

If Block B was your boyfriend

If you (jokingly) asked him to kiss you

Jaehyo
"Close your eyes" he said demanding you.
You follow his words and close your eyes.
He cupped your face and bring it closer to his,
you puckered your lips when you felt yourr face were just inches away from his.
Then, you felt a kiss on your nose.

You felt the hands had left your head and slowly opened your eyes.


"Nahjunge(next time) okay? Next time you don't have to ask for it" he smiles at you, ruffling your hair.


Taeil
"call! (alright)" he said cooly nodding in approvement.
"Huh?! Haha! I didn't mea-" your words were cut when taeil suddenly kissed your cheek.
"Dwesseo? (enough?)" he asked you.

You froze on your spot not able to answer him.
"Hanbon ddo? (once more?)" he asked again seeing your reaction.
Having you not giving him any answer, he prepared himself to kiss your other cheek.
But before he could do that, your knees starts to wobble and you fell to the ground.



P.O
"Stay still!" He said in his deep voice.
He tried hard to look calm but it was obvious that he looked really nervous
"na kanda...[I'm going...(to do the kiss)]" with trembling hands he held your shoulders.
You bulged your eyes when you see him already closing his eyes, you didn't expect him to really do it since you were actually kidding.
Allert with the situation, you immediately close your eyes to then felt a peck on your lips.
*UWAAAAHGKYAAAAAADHSAJGCASGFCVIA* you felt your heart exploding.

the time you open your eyes, you coul see PO already on the floor curling his body into a ball.

 

Kyung
"WITH PLEASURE!!" he said grinning.

Mwaahh. He kissed your cheek without hesitation.

You could only stare blankly at his grin not believing that he really did it.

B-bomb
He put his hands on the back of your head and slowly bring your head closer to his.

Omygoshhe'scominghe'sgonnakissme. You closed your eyes nervously.
then, you fellt a kiss on your forehead and the time when you opened your eyes, you could see B-bomb flasing you his tender smile

U-kwon
"Huh? j-ji-jigeumyeo? (now?)" He bulged his eyes out, his mind became blank after hearing your sudden request.
You nodded at him innocently trying hard not to laugh at his shocked face.
He took a few deep breaths preparing himself ready.

You were sure that he won't do it, so you just stood there calmly until,

You felt a peck on your cheek. And saw U-kwon running away already, covering his face from embarrassment.

 

Zico

"You sure?" he raised a brow making sure.

You didn't answer and just shrugged.

You saw a slight smirk, and...., in a flash of second, he pushed you to the corner, kissing you, no, smooching you.

 

TROLOLOLOLOL sorry if I didn't write it well, comment ^o^