got busted

If Block B was your boyfriend

You were actually the admin of ert BBC on tumblr, you got busted updating a u-kwon smexy fan art in your room, he would react...
 



Jaehyo

"This can't beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!" he ran ou of sight.
'damn!' you thought, you became desperate thingking that he was disappointed knowing you were this kind of girl.
You paced back and fort in your room thingking what to do, you need to explain to him, or at least apologize to him.
You then took out your phone and start dialing his number.

"yeoboseo...oppa..." you tried to be calm despite your thumping heart.
"ne ----- -ah?" he unexpectedly answered you in a so-normal tone
"eodia? (where are you?)"
"I'm at dorm, wae?"
"dorm? I thought, you, before, my tumblr, what are you doing now?" you became dumbfolded now
"no, it's okay, I understand, it's not your fault that you posted u-bomb instead of your boyfriends OTP, I know taepyo is already strong, but I won't give up, i'll fight for taeil's heart till the end, and until then you could promote more taehyo's post, don't blame your self okay? Oppa will work harder now"


Zico

"Whoahaha, daeeeebaaaakk" he said, amazed.
He took a seat and checked out all the pages of your tumblr.
You were releaved at first since he didn't scowl nor react in a bad way, but after he checked the last page, his expression turned into a sad, concerned, also disapponted expression at the same time.
You frowned seeing his expression, 'did he actually disappointed at me?' you thought


"hhmmmmh" he exhaled, a worried expression was plastered on his face.
"Why there's more u-bomb and taepyo posts than zikyung" He said frowning, looking at the floor.
'what-the?' you tilted your head
He took out his phone and dialed a number, you brows pinched together more and more.
"Yeoboseyo kyung-bruuh, ....
We got a problem,....
Yeah, it's something serious,....
we need to start working harder from now,...
we got to do something,
u-bomb and taepyo are defeating our popularity, - - - "


B-bomb

his lower lip slowly  parted, it was silent for a while.

Then he cleared his throat breaking the silence,

"I left... my jacket" he said, grabbing his jacket then heads out to the door.

You swore you saw a proud smile on his face whe he left.
 

 


Taeil

"eo? what are you doing?" he said casually approahing you.
he took a seat and start scrolling, checking your tumblr, your freakin erted-filled tumblr with a freakin normal expression.
"eo? jaeil? I thought I'm only paired with jihoon?" he faced you
"urm...BBC's actually start rooting for jaeil or taehyo you could say, they.... admire jaehyo's effort" you explained to him.
"geurae..." he nodded thoughtful, "what about you? who do you root?"
"I dont know,... maybe...why not open yourself for jaehyo oppa? It's up to you too,but....tae-kwon sould be fine too, I heard you're getting more close with u-kwon oppa?"
"nah..." he shrugged, "I just want to be shipped by you" he covered his heating face for saying such a cheezy thing.

 


U-kwon

His body stiffened, a blank expression was plastered on his face.
Your heart beats fast waiting what reaction he would give.
so you waited....

he blinked once

and waited....

he blinked twice

and waited....

he did a triple blink.

"oppa..." you said, half whispering. You get his attention but became sad when you saw him frowning with a teary expression.

"Oppa mianhae I-"

"Thank you for promoting U-bomb" he said hugging you.



Kyung

"eo!" he pointed the screen, startled. You body stiffened affraid if any worse thing woud happen.
You became more concerned after seeing his shocked face slowly changing into a dusgusted face bit-by-bit.
"eiish....buya?" he walked and take a seat beside you.
Your heart neary explodes as he takes the mouse and stared the screen.

"Why post U-bomb when there is Zikyung?, eo?" he faced you.
"Listen .....-yah , zikyung is the best OTP, it even existed before u-bomb, how could it be more Hot when Korea's best two rappers got's paired?arasseo?" .you nodded. "now post more Zikyung!"



P.O

"Whoah! What's that!" he darted inside.
"Nooo!!!!" you jumped standing infront of the computer, spreading your arms to block his sight.
"Moove! I'm sure I just saw b-bomb and zico hyung's picture! And it's a naughty pic!" He tried to move you but you won't budge.
"Noouu!" you said pushing him.
You saw him took out his phone, "Move! or I'll call zico hyung!"
"Andwae!" you tried to reach his phone
"Wae?!"
"Coz It's U-kwon not Zico! " You gasped not believing your self for blurting such a thing. "! I mean--"
Before you could say anything, he had placed his phone to his ear "Yeoboseyo! Hyung! Yookwon hyung!"
"FINE! I'll move! gaaaaaaahh" you finally gave out moving aside.

----
You sat beside him, helplessly watching him scrolling your erted tumblr, checking every page.
You saw him gulping a couple of times, paying his attention fully to the screen before finally facing you, softly saying.
"....-ah" he whispered
"hm?..." you raised your eyebrows.

"I wanna pee..."

 

 

Comment!! ^o^