photo

If Block B was your boyfriend

have you heard EvoL's teaser track? RLAB, maybe "magic" is like "LOL" in Block B, the track is hella but it wasn't the title track, anyways...cant wait for their debut ^o^
Enjoy imagining don't frget to leave traces ^o^


When he saw a photo of you with your guy-friend on facebook.

Kyung

Calls you right away
"Yeoboseyo?! Yah! Aish! Buya igooooo~!! Yah! Tell me, Who's that dude?! I thought I'm your one and only cucumber?!"

B-bomb

He became desperate, but still, he didnt tell you.
All this time he always took a selca positioning himself on the side of the picture, not the center, he purposely left a space for you.
You never know how he really wanted to have a picture with you, but since he's an idol, he can't.
Thank's to his broken heart, he would ask u-kwon to sleep beside him making him listen to his sorrowful heart.

PO

He became a upset after knowing it from taeil, he would scream frustratedly after seeing by his own eyes because your guy-friend is quiet handsome.
He would take a revenge by taking a pic with his coordi noona and purposely tag the photo to you hoping you could get jealous too.
Thankfuly you didn't get jealous for sure, how could you even get jealous if the noona was already considered as an ahjumma.

Taeil

He will update his twitter uploading a selca of himself in a sad expression complete with fake tears alongside with a description saying " jealous TT..."

Zico

He would comment the photo saying "Who?"
He would act cool, trying hard to not show his jealousy when he actually tracks down your friend, searching all of his information like a sesaeng fan.

Jaehyo

He would be upset, he would avoid you by not answering your phone nor replying your messages.
The day you came to his dorm he would greet you with a sulking expression, with not saying a word he went to his room making you follow him.
He stopped infront of his computer, to then show your photo with your guy-friend folding his hand while glaring you as if waiting for your explanation.

U-kwon

He will print the photo to then ruin it. He will scribble your friend's face in the picture with pen and ending it by stabbing the picture in frustration.
Though he ruined the photo, he still manages to save your picture. He cut your part to then put it beside his own photo while grinning in satisfaction.