Wedding ceremony

If Block B was your boyfriend

Wha I updated xp , I actually want to do one of your request , but I didnt get any idea coming, so it ended up like this....hehe

enjoy reading, and don't forget to comment, ^^

 

How your wedding would be


Taeil

You will held the wedding party in seaworld, everything was blue and there will be lot's of fish and turtle decoration.
Your wedding cake would be a huge shark-shaped cake.
There would be a jelly-fish costumed clown in the entrance, and you would do the wedding ritual under water.


Kyung

It will be a beautiful garden party, with lot's of plants and flowers decoration.
The guests are only close relatives including both of your family members and also Block B members.
The food provided for the guest would all include cucumber as the ingredient.
Papa cho would be the one who escorts you to the altar, and would be the one who cry-of-happiness the most.


U-kwon

The wedding ceremony would be held in a romantic cafe where you both first met each other.
The decoration would be classic yet romantic with lots of candles.
Only close relatives would be invited, including all block B members.
He would serenade you with a self-made song using his guitar infront of you and all the guests.
the gift for the guests would be a one-piece characters key chain.


PO

You will held the wedding ceremony on the skating ring, using a fairy-tale based theme.
You would both use a prince and princess costume, the flower girl would dress like a fairy.
You did the ritual in the center of the ring with a spotlight shining only on both of you.
After doing the wedding ceremony, you would have a wedding party with your guests including Block B inside a hall near the skating ring.
Though it's a party, it would look more like a kid having a birthday party since there will be a lot of balloons and stuffed toys that looks like toto all over the place, the food provided for the guests would also be junk foods like chips, nachos, also cola as the drink.
The guests would be wearing huge ribbon on their heads and would get a mini-toto pulshie as merchandise.


Jaehyo

Instead of a usual-modern type wedding, you would have a traditional wedding with jaehyo's request.
He wanted to have a memorable wedding that would please your and his parents.
Your wedding would be simple yet touching, there would be a lot of tears oh happiness coming from your and his parents,
everyone will use traditional clothes like hanbok and stuff,
after the wedding ceremony, you will get a surprise celebration party made by Block B's member in stardom ent's building.
Block B members would give you a present, and that is a y lingere for you to wear at your special night. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL.


B-Bomb

Your will have a romatic outdoor wedding on the Beach, with very simple yet elegant decorations
The ceremony would be white-themed with you wearing a white gown, B-bomb wearing a white suit, and the guests also wearing white themed clothes.
wine and high-class snacks will be provided for the gueasts.
when it's sunset, you would release a baby turtle into the sea for the closing of your wedding.



Zico

Your wedding will be in the place where Block B had their very first showcase in Match Up period, the guests would get a hello kitty and dear daniel keychain as gift.
You would do the wedding ritual on the stage with the guests watching from below the stage.
Your wedding would be watched by BBC and Block B members alongside with Papa cho,
Zico would perform his self-made rap dedicated to you infront of all the guests. The rap describes how grateful he is towards BBC, infact you are a BBC marrying your ZIco, your bias that now turns into your husband.