When you announce your (false) pregnancy

If Block B was your boyfriend

here's an update, thank's to MissPandaRawr's idea :) enjoy and comment! ^^

 

When you announce your (actually false) pregnancy

 

B-bomb

He didn’t react, instead he searched your eyes to check whether you are being honest or not.

“Arasso” he finally said, ruffling your hair.

B-bomb took your hand, “Let’s meet your parents first” he said.

“huh?n-now?why? what for?” you asked him dumb folded

“I want to get your permissions from your parents, you want me to be the father of our child right?...I’m marrying you” he gently the side of your cheek.

 

Taeil

 

“Jinjaro?” he asked

You just bit your lip.

He sighed seeing your frown.

“arasso” he patted your shoulder. Taeil then went to his computer, you saw him browsing on the internet.

“what are you doing?” you asked confused.

“I’m searching what a pregnant person needed, also the cost when you give birth later”, taeil faced you.

“You know I’m just an entertainer, and my allowance is unstable, I’m sorry if I can’t give you all the best, but I will try… also,,” He took your hand,

“I… can’t….marry you right now… you know I’m scared of it right? I’h.. I promise I won’t leave you, just promise me to keep the baby… In this point, I will marry you for sure, but give me time…”

 

Kyung

“sit down for a while”, Kyung ordered you to sit facing him, he grabs your hand and look at you sincerely

“Have you check it? Are you sure?” he asked, you just looked down not answering.

Kyung sighed and looked around feeling a sudden burden on his shoulders.

He rubbed his face then take your hand again.

“We should get married, “ he smiled, 

“but first we should tell our parents. You know I’m just an entertainer right? I don’t have much income, and it isn’t stable as well. But would you still marry me?” Kyung your hand then looked into your eyes again.

”Let’s hide it from public first until I have enough money to start a new business for us to live. I know this baby is a gift from god, but, you understand the situation right now right? We can’t do much, just trust me okay? I’ll try me best to settle this” he then kissed your forehead.

 

Zico

 

He gaped his mouth, giving a shock as hell expression.

He released your hand and half heartedly drags him self to then sits on the corner of the room, desperately.

You approached him  and place your hands on his knees.

He glanced you then looks away blankly, “how about my dreams?”

Zico sighed, closing his eyes for a while.

Then a smile appears on his face , he shook his head.

“Don’t worry” he opened his eyes, “I should take responsibility, youngest-father-rapper-idol sounds cool isn’t it?” he chuckled,

Zico searched your eyes and said “With all my lack ability… let’s get married first…”

 

PO

 

“WAHAHAH! Really?” he laughed

“Me too! , Mine’s already 5 months old, how old is yours? hahahah” he playfully said.

You remained your serious expression to his joke. Seeing how you didn’t react, he slowly changed his expression.

 “you’re not joking?” he asked.

“Like f-for real?”, you shook your head. Then he  looked down.

“we are….having a baby…?” he gave you a concerned frown.

PO then chuckled looking up, then looks at you.

“We should get married right?” he smiled sincerely.

“Ah! Right! Before that, How about finding the baby’s – our baby’s name, kaja! Kaja!” Po returns to the cheerful self. He would try his best not to make you feel any stress because of the burden you have by making you always smile. While he always show a cheerful side in front of you, he would actually be stressed by his own thinking on how to figure the situation all up.

 

Jaehyo

“Omona” he squatted down placing his hands on his head.

“Omo! Omo!” he looked up to you, “jjinjaro?” he asked with wide eyes.

You nodded.

He gasped, hands covering his mouth.

Jaehyo looked bewildered, but then he suddenly turned into a happe derp “eo-um-uh-… waaa I’m going to be a father, hahha”

“this is my baby right? Waaaa mhosittaa ” he puts his ear on your tummy.

You then saw him closing his eyes while rubbing your tummy whispering, “annyeong…”

 

 

 

“chamkan!” he shot open his eyes and stood up.

 

“EOTTOHKHAEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jaehyo runs around the room finally realizing that he was actually in a big trouble.

 

 

U-kwon

*mong (blank)

‘as expected -_-’ you thought to your self

“oppa” you called, no answer.

“Oppa” you called again, still no answer

“OPPA!” you called once more and finally he have your attention.

“huh?!” he stretched his neck forward, but then you realized his eyeballs were looking at nowhere. U-kwon is still in his shock-state.

‘ugh’ you face palmed your self and turn your heels to leave, but suddenly U-kwon grabbed your hand. You turn around.

U-kwon who were looking down, looked up to you “k-k-kyo-kyoron haja… (let’s get married)” he said, breathing hard.

“Uri…let’s be good parents”