what would he do 4

If Block B was your boyfriend

this cames from Dj-ejan, I'm not sure about this, but hope you like it ^^

You haven't met him for a month because of his busy schedule, when he at last have the time to meet you up, he would..



Jaehyo

You were at school, it's been a month since you met him, he even rarely contacts you.

You lazily drag your feet looking to the ground planning to go home.

Some girls bumped you rushing to the school gate. You look up to see all the girls running, passing through you.

There were a crowd outside the school. You get near the crowd to see who are they surrounding.

You see Jaehyo in the center of the crowd, giving autographs, even taking pictures with some fans.

You felt upset, it's not that you hate him being kind to the fans, but you just wanted to have time for you both, since it's been a month you have met him.

He finally looks at you, he smiles and waves at you, you ignore him and start walking, leaving him with the crowd.

You heard him calling your name but you didn't bother him and just keep walking.

He then says sorry to the fans telling he have to go, he tells good bye then runs to you cathcing you up.

"~~~~~~~~ -ah" he said, holding your shoulder when he finally cathces you.

"who are you?" you said still don't facing him.

"I'm jaehyo, your boyfriend, right?"

"boyfriend who?" you said pouting.

"yah..don't be like this, I'm sorry for being bussy"

you didn't answer.

"I just want to see you" he said, "I missed you"

he sighed, "arasso, I'll get going then" he release his hand from your shoulder.

but when he just about to go, you spun arround and hug him tightly.

"don't go oppa..." you said in his chest. "I miss you too"

by then he smiles and hugs you back.



Kyung

You were in a saloon, you felt like changing your hair style since it's been a long time you've cut your hair.

The saloon keeper tells you to lay down to get your hair washed. You closed your eyes feeling the comfort.

you enjoy the massage for a while, but you felt something had changed, before, the massage felt hard but just right to tense your muscle, but now it feels more tender, this worker must be an amateur you thought.

you frown then slowly open your eyes.

It's kyung you see, smiling friendly, you stare him in disbelief

"oppa..." you said,

"you miss me?" he asked, and you nodded answering.

he lowers down and kisses your forehead.

"me too" he smiles,


Ukwon

you've just finished preparing yourself before meeting your kittykwon, you were spraying the perfume he loved a bit more when you heard a knock on your door.

you open it to see roses in front of your face.

"thank you" you said smiling, taking the flower.

"you know I love rose's scent the best, it's refreshing" you inhaled deeply.

"really? but I love your scent more" he said putting his nose near your neck.

"oppa!" you smack his head, feeling embarassed.

he pouts and rubbing his head like a kid, you were busy adoring the rose to even not paying him any attention.

"yah, yah, your oppa is here and you even don't miss him?"

"wooah...ippuda(beautiful)..." you adored the rose even more

"dwesso! Nan kalle!(I'm going) I'll go find another girlfriend! "

*smack*

"appooo!!!!" he whined rubbing his head

"I miss you oppa" you finally hug him, burrying your face to his warm chest, you miss his scent so much.

"I miss you more" he hugs you back smiling, ruffling your hair

"lets go" he said taking you on a date.

Taeil

you were sleeping, lying on your stomach.

"wecheo deo keugemogi swil ttaekaji, micheo oneulbami kkeuchin-geot gachi" (block b- tell them)

a song suddenly wakes you up from your sleep.

uurrgh...you scratch your head feeling annoyed.

stupid ringtone. your hands wander arround searching your phone

you open your eye a bit to check the phone, but weirdly it doesn't have an income sign.

strange. you thought.

you frowned but then burry your face into the pillow, continue to sleep.

. . . .

"Girl you want it, and love it, you na na na na na!!" (block b-nanlina)

aaaarrrgh!! . you put your hands to block your hearings.

. . .

wait. I don't remember using that ringtone?

you then hear a lough, it sounded like a kid. "Ha ha !"

huh? I don't remember having that ringtone either..

you frown then slowly raise your head. you open your eyes slowly, you see a kid with glasses looking at you. you close your eyes again

huh?

this time you rub your eyes before properly opening it.

"Oppa!!" you shrieked. taeil was just right infront of you. you cover your self up with blanket.

"ha ha, annyeong"  he greets you with a grin

"why are you here oppa? urgh.. I look terrible"

"no , no ~~~~~ -ah" he release you from the blanket, takes your hand away, then removes your hair that's blocking your face

"beautiful..." he said, kissing the tip of your nose.

"did you miss me? ". you nodded

"I'm sorry I haven't meet you for a month.." he pouted.

"gwenchana oppa, I understand" you smiled.

"really? you're not mad?" he beamed .

"of course" you said, smiling.

"you want to go out then?" he asked beaming.

"sure!" you grin , nodding like a kid.

 

-------------

I'm sorry for the error, my connection wasn't just right yesterday,