what would he do 10

If Block B was your boyfriend

This from dbsk46 , I'll make this simple :)

 

If you were sick, he would...

 

Jaehyo

he would visit you whenever he could, he even visits you when he sould be filming Block B and BAP's Mnet wide dorm attack.

He tries his best to take care of you though sometime he gets clumsy and spills or drops stuffs. still, you would feel thankful to him.

 

B-bomb

He stops being the cold-bomb and transforms into tender-bomb. He takes care of you, feeds you and helps you take medicine.

he checks your forehead every minute and even fell asleep waiting you to sleep. He became the boyfriend everygirl would adore, when you got sick.

 

U-kwon

He won't let you get off your bed and do anything.

He takes care of you like a babysitter.

He cooks poridge for you, blew it for you making sure it wasn't too hot before feeding it for you.

He also helps you take your medicine. He won't go back to his dorm unless you're asleep.

He would hold your hand until you're asleep, if you did so, he will kiss your forehead before leaving.

 

Taeil

He abondened his fishes, even ignores the maknae because of worrying you.

He became blank faced taeil on and off camera.

Though he was bussy, he would always come to your house even late at night.

Even when you're already asleep when he came, he would stare your face for a long time and quietly sings you a song.

 

Kyung

He would call you all the time asking your condition, he would nag at you when you haven't take your medicine or when you haven't ate yet.

when he finally have time to visit you, he would cook poridge and peel fruits for you. He force you to eat a lot, he takes care of you like a mother.

 

Po

He transforms into grandma-pyo, his expression became serious because of worrying you. It turns out to be cute, how he looks confused and panick at the same time whenever you ask him for something.

He would visit you whenever he could, He feeds you and helps you take the medicine.

He also brings Toto to accompany you and takes Titi with him.

He takes Titi with him, he worried that Titi will get infected and get sick too if she stays with you , he sacrifices Toto to accompany you because he said that it's a duty for every man to take care of woman.

 

Zico

He sacrifice his rest time to visit you. He helps you get anything you ask for.

He stays awake at night waiting you just incase you might suddenly get up and ask for something.

He writes rap lyrics about you to stay awake. But because of taking care of you too hard, he gets cold himself. He gets trouble with his throat by that. Seeing on how concerned he is when you get sick, you promissed yourself to not tell him whenever you get sick just because you worry him more.